Titans v Tigers Game 05/05/2012

footypugs2011

OzCardTrader
Real Name
S
Just a few little things for heads up to other people.

Lote is only signing one card and no more then that.

Benji is not signing the select cards as he said to me he is no endosed by then so he does'nt sign them.

The rest of the guys were great but usual ones did'nt come out Blair and Ryan

Also picked up Kevin Flash Gordon. Great night and looking forward this the double header.

IMG_0125.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0122.jpg

That's weird what Benji said to you, I don't get why players say stuff like that to fans coz by not signing cards that don't endorse him doesn't hurt the company it hurts the fans who want his signature but each to there own I guess

That's weird what Benji said to you, I don't get why players say stuff like that to fans coz by not signing cards that don't endorse him doesn't hurt the company it hurts the fans who want his signature but each to there own I guess

Dad was standing right beside me and he asked if he could sign one. He said to my dad i'll sign on the back for me but when others started to approach him he knocked them back. Thanks to dad :thumbsup: (the old man has been a tigers fan since he was born in balmain - 61 years old and still loves his tigers)

I still find it strange that if he doesn't like select cards why he wouldn't want to sign for the fans afterall it doesn't hurt select if he doesn't sign only hurts the fans. I only want to get him to sign the 08 centenary card if I see him this year so fingers crossed he will

Thats really strange because he signed 2 cards on the front and with a smile on his face. He seemed very happy when I got him. Beau was signing also when I got there. I will be posting them up in my card haul thread soon.

did he really say that ? cause he would have been paid for his select future force card and i thought all players got some sort of royalty (albeit maybe indirectly ) from card sales

Was the sig pig close by when he said it? I'm thinking maybe he said it to try & turn him away indirectly instead of having to tell him to F off lol. Some players are too polite to sig pigs where others will flat out say get stuffed mate! Lol

Back
Top Bottom