Time to boycott Select...

they can't be too bad this is what somebody wrote about them quote:
Select Australia

Select Australia Pty Limited (Select) is a well established producer of quality collector cards, based in Sydney's northern suburbs. The company's origins started in 1983 as a magazine distributor and turned to collector card production from 1993.

Select's philosophy has been to utilise its highly experienced staff to concentrate on a small number of quality sporting licenses. Licenses are currently held from the AFL and NRL.

Select is without doubt the leading Australian manufacturer of collectable football cards in Australia and enjoys a strong reputation for quality designs, quality printing, unique inserts and reasonable prices.

footystars.com.au

Would hardly say those feelings are the same amongst the every day collector.

Mate, they are horrible.

that was my first guess

---------- Post added 22-12-2010 at 02:05 PM ----------

here is somewhere to start this is the email address to complain to the afl in regards to the licenesing of Collecting cards give that a try
[email protected]

The new Ashes set should have come packaged with a replica urn so that you can burn the cards and then 'complete' the set by putting them in the urn!

Select Webpage is back up wit this message..

Merry Christmas

"Merry Christmas to all our collectors.

We hope you have a very Happy Christmas and a safe and successful 2011.

We will be closed from today 21st December and reopen on Tuesday 4th January, 2011."

Merry Christmas

We will be closed from today 21st December and reopen on Tuesday 4th January, 2011."

And I thought Australia Post was pulling my leg with their super long weekends!

Merry Christmas

Doh! I just posted my Rodney Hogg redemption off.......I should have waited lol

I enclosed a note and a card holder so it will be interesting to see how I get my cards back.

Well i only sent one Top Loader in (to protect the redemption card) and I got it AND the Signature Card back in penny sleeves, top loaders and the Select plastic card holder.

All good from my end (as usual I might add).

I have sent them so many e-mails, regarding prestige boxes with no DPS, and recently a Joel Corey figurine with Cam Mooney's number on the back...

Think I've received an e-mail back? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Well i only sent one Top Loader in (to protect the redemption card) and I got it AND the Signature Card back in penny sleeves, top loaders and the Select plastic card holder.

All good from my end (as usual I might add).

Well they've obviously got plenty of time in there at the moment to do things properly....no cricket sets to box up and send out because noone wants one! :lol:

Well they've obviously got plenty of time in there at the moment to do things properly....no cricket sets to box up and send out because noone wants one! :lol:

Good one!!!

I really hope they mark the price down because other than the price and the fact we lost I really like them. Maybe $20 or something...

Oh ok well I must have made it all up then.
You probably got my friggin top loaders... Absolute bs

I have two email replies from Select (Di) even telling me when she picked up my redemption and when she sent it.

I don't disbelive your bad experiences mate.....just letting people know I about my good experiences :)

---------- Post added 12-01-2011 at 10:51 PM ----------

I want one.....just not at the price they want (lol)

Back
Top Bottom