Tim smith!

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Im after a hand signed 2008 champions card of TIM SMITH! None are on ebay and need it. I have no clue where Tim Smith is living or if he is even still playing but I really need this card!
LMK ASAP if you have one!
Brplat

lol tak :) im happy if that is the case though because i have easier access to the broncos because they are close. I just need this one card done :) was planning on getting myself down to a broncos training session to get afew autos done....maybe even get joel clinton to sign my panthers jersey (if hes still playing down there...). Thank you for the information Victor :)
Brplat

lol tak :) im happy if that is the case though because i have easier access to the broncos because they are close. I just need this one card done :) was planning on getting myself down to a broncos training session to get afew autos done....maybe even get joel clinton to sign my panthers jersey (if hes still playing down there...). Thank you for the information Victor :)
Brplat

keep in touch, will prolly be going to some pre-season training sessions. Joel is still with the Broncos.

Can i send some up as i need a few of his signed? ;)

i a surprised no-one else signed him up to plat 1st grade (nrl) he can play!:thumbsup:

hes my only missing eels player :( i cant finish my set without him and i havent seen any on ebay :( i hope he comes to play for ANY nrl club and not overseas again
Brplat

If he is playing for Brisbane Easts then an auto should be easy to get from one of their home games at Coorparoo.

keep in touch, will prolly be going to some pre-season training sessions. Joel is still with the Broncos.

he wont leave man he is on ridicoulous money for the bench player he has become. i think a minmun of 250,000 a year no wonder they fined him 50,000 lol

Back
Top Bottom