Tigers win???????????????????????

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Anyone see this shit! Tiges had lead from the start and played keep-it-off? Ugly football, look at the stats!

Joel Bowden 28 kicks 6 hballs 20 marks
Pat Bowden 19 kicks 9 hballs 15 marks
:shock:

LOL. Even this reporter dude was congratulating Adelaide already before the game started. That was a shocker.

that was maybe the wost game of footy ive ever seen, ****ing boring ass keepy off tactics are ruining this game :mad: i wouldnt be half as pissed if we were beaten by a team that beat us with skill and pace, but just getting a lead and then slowing the game down and kicking short backwards kicks for the next 3 quarters is the most boring footy there is. i know the crows have been guilty of this tactic once or twice so i cant be too pissed i guess, but i do think its the antithesis of what makes our great game appealing, urgh such a boring ugly shitty game i hated it!

I actually enjoyed it :smt098 Each to their own I guess (It was boring at time though).

probably because I wanted Richmond to win so bad but it was a "Heart testing :heart:" ending........;)

that was a shocking display of AFL Football, Sam Newman will be fuming on the footy show after that lol ;)
They broke the AFL record for the most un-contested marks in a game or something lol.
that was just pure ulgy and boring football :shock:

Infortunantly thats they way the "weaker" teams are forced to play. But it will hurt em in the long run i mean who wants to go watch that!

Simply Pathetic and boring...next game move on. Not worth talking about lol.

im glad some people agree, magic and metallica. its not even about the crows losing, they lost to WC by 2 pts and i enjoyed that game a hell of a lot more than this shitty match. this style of footy is horrible to watch, boring, stagnant, no skill or athleticism required. if the AFL really want to speed the game up, they gotta do something about these tactics, for a start make backwards kicks automatic play ons. its going to damage the game in the long term if this style of play is allowed to continue.

Good on them for giving the crows a taste of their own medicine I say. :p
Well done to the tigers and to Marcus for coming out of the closet!! :D

im with justdabest, crows play like, this time they copped it and didnt know what to do, well done Tigers

and it was a record for most marks in a game i think...181 or something

pretty crappy but i love seeing adelaide lose :)

im glad some people agree, magic and metallica. its not even about the crows losing, they lost to WC by 2 pts and i enjoyed that game a hell of a lot more than this shitty match. this style of footy is horrible to watch, boring, stagnant, no skill or athleticism required. if the AFL really want to speed the game up, they gotta do something about these tactics, for a start make backwards kicks automatic play ons. its going to damage the game in the long term if this style of play is allowed to continue

There is such a thing as manning up. If Adelaide weren't playing a flood Richmond would not be forced to use the tactics they did. They beat Adelaide at their own game. It is not pretty to watch...that I agree with....but in football today 4 points is what it's all about. The entertainment factor isn't a consideration....yet.
It will have to get to a point where fans are not turning up. Then like cricket is currently, the players go out there and put the fans first and let the result look after itself.
I don't think an automatic play-on rule would have had too much of an effect today as the Tigers seemed to regularly kick backwards to a player who was 20-30m in the clear.

justdabestcards said:
Good on them for giving the crows a taste of their own medicine I say. :p
Well done to the tigers and to Marcus for coming out of the closet!! :D

ooooooh, now i REALLY hope the dees woop your boys next week justo :D

anyone else getting very scared of the pies though :shock:

that first half was pretty much flawless, i hate them but they were bloody awesome to watch! so glad i traded for dane swan this week :D

well i will give my verdict on the pies in this thread first as i know shoes or kyle will start a praise thread.
but that was extremly impressive, they are a real deal side!!
the cats looks like the Brisbane Bears of Old lol they got smashed everywhere.
The Turnaround for pies has been because of:
Fraser, Buckley, Rocca and a few others back to full fitness levels and the emerging talent of Swan, Shaw and Thomas.
They look impressive and are in the running for a top 4 spot. Tonight was their first real win as their previous best was against the hawks who are holding on to 8th spot and the cats are actually a quality side.
but hey it helps anyteam when you are the richest side in the AFL , have the best facilitys in the competition, have the best schedual in the competition and have 70 000 fans screaming everytime someone gets the ball and booing the shit out of the opposition that gets it lol.

Back
Top Bottom