Thoughts on Timeless Treasures 12/13??

jay87

Minnesota Timberwolves Fan.
Real Name
Jacob
Looking at possible case purchase soon, i really like the look of the product and a case is under $600 (my price range).

Any thought or suggestions etc...

Thanks

Looking at possible case purchase soon, i really like the look of the product and a case is under $600 (my price range).

Any thought or suggestions etc...

Thanks

I like the design, base included. Some nice hits busted from cases on youtube. Worth watching a few vids before buying your case.

YEAH! been watching a few.. really nice on cards and the on glass type autos look dope! Maybe a chance of a Kyrie Auto? plus i collect Marshon and Ross so never know.. could hit a nice one of those that i dont have.

YEAH! been watching a few.. really nice on cards and the on glass type autos look dope! Maybe a chance of a Kyrie Auto? plus i collect Marshon and Ross so never know.. could hit a nice one of those that i dont have.

Love the glass design, wouldn't mind a Kyrie :)

Some pretty horrible cases of this stuff, but one of the few products I busted and managed to hit a Kyrie which saved it. If you got the funds it can't hurt to give it a go.

Hmm.. well deciding on some random boxes or a case?

I like Limited but its just a little bit over the price limit for a case... thinking a few boxes of both maybe a couple others..

Thanks Kenny loving the look of those on card autos! whats the chance of me hitting something worth the case price?

I honestly don't there are that many cards in the checklist that would get you the case price, there are MJ/Lebron duals and multi auto cards with MJ that would get you the $600

The main reason I preferred it over the Timeless Treasures is that the youre guaranteed 3 autos of NBA stars/legends and theres the 1/2 chance of an MJ

Yeah! dude love the odds of getting an MJ Auto! never thought id have a chance at owning one! i think im gonna go with that and 1 tin of timeless treasures as an Entree :p but still not 100%..

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/2013-upper-deck-all-time-greats-basketball-hobby-box yep.

Player Checklist is as follows:
- Michael Jordan
- LeBron James
- Julius Erving
- Magic Johnson
- Bill Russell
- Larry Bird
- Hakeem Olajuwon
- Grant Hill
- David Robinson
- Dennis Rodman - NEW!
- Jason Kidd - NEW!
- Allen Iverson - NEW!
- Karl Malone - NEW!
- Gary Payton - NEW!
- Paul Pierce - NEW!
- Ray Allen - NEW!
- Isiah Thomas - NEW!
- Reggie Miller - NEW!

Obviously hope to hit a MJ/Bron/Magic/Bird Tin.. but would be happy to have some of my all time favs (Reggie/Kidd/Iverson/Allen/Payton)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom