Thoughts on Breaks

nimzatron

Banned User
Real Name
Nima
Hey,
I just started collecting basketball cards and I was wondering if I do a basketball box which should I do. It must be cheap. I sill dont know which to do. Please respond!!

I say cheap = box of Topps. Lots of packs, rookies and chance of inserts. I bought 16 packs of 07-08 Topps last year from a hobby box, and pulled two Gold Parallels #/2007 (one of which was Durant RC), a 1st edition #/119, and TWO GU cards. If you want cheap, I would go with Topps, but that's just me.

Keep on the lookout for Gary's boxes (westriot) he has bargains on ebay auction format. To tell you the truth I steer clear from boxes all together, all I ever get is fodder, my opinion.

06-07 Fleer Ex
06-07 Hot Prospects

Both would be my pick, cheap but with a chance at a nice card or so

ok new to bball cards too (and there are sooo many options unlike soccer)

was thinking 07 08 SP GU's....anything else similar to that price range that gives a good range of products?

open to suggestions...

Well around that area I think stadium club 08 95 shipped at blowoutcards looks pretty good, hot prospects 08 or 09 97 shipped, bowman elevation like 125 shipped, spx any 08 or 09, and I think treasury is a go big hit box. Go ask others, but on the time of holidays everything goes down.