Thoughts on Breaks

nimzatron

Banned User
Real Name
Nima
Hey,
I just started collecting basketball cards and I was wondering if I do a basketball box which should I do. It must be cheap. I sill dont know which to do. Please respond!!

I say cheap = box of Topps. Lots of packs, rookies and chance of inserts. I bought 16 packs of 07-08 Topps last year from a hobby box, and pulled two Gold Parallels #/2007 (one of which was Durant RC), a 1st edition #/119, and TWO GU cards. If you want cheap, I would go with Topps, but that's just me.

Keep on the lookout for Gary's boxes (westriot) he has bargains on ebay auction format. To tell you the truth I steer clear from boxes all together, all I ever get is fodder, my opinion.:D

ok new to bball cards too (and there are sooo many options unlike soccer)

was thinking 07 08 SP GU's....anything else similar to that price range that gives a good range of products?

open to suggestions...

Well around that area I think stadium club 08 95 shipped at blowoutcards looks pretty good, hot prospects 08 or 09 97 shipped, bowman elevation like 125 shipped, spx any 08 or 09, and I think treasury is a go big hit box. Go ask others, but on the time of holidays everything goes down.

Back
Top Bottom