Things that piss me off

Yes they do a metro service redline as well
Speaking of Launceston last time I was there they were complaining about the parking station putting their prices up to $6. I remember saying to the guy it’s $20 or more in Sydney in some places and he nearly fell off his chair. Which leads me to say I hate the fact most parking now has to be paid for

I am surprised. They do not charge to park when we go grocery shopping and Woolworth in kingsmeadows must be going alright just put up cover for all the car parking spots

Run em down. Make the world a better place
Be careful you mess with one, the rest of the Lycra pack might come to get you.

IMG_2873.jpeg

People who accept a position and then 12 hours before the start of first training shift text to say they wont be accepting position after all.

p.s. also agree fuck cyclists

Or people who accept a role, go through initial training and 4 weeks in decide to leave.

Or a business that has a HR team that will only put forward shortlisted candidates that are purely based on one specific race or one specific gender to meet "quota" targets instead of putting forward the best person for the role regardless of what gender, race etc. the person may be!

Or people who accept a role, go through initial training and 4 weeks in decide to leave.

Or a business that has a HR team that will only put forward shortlisted candidates that are purely based on one specific race or one specific gender to meet "quota" targets instead of putting forward the best person for the role regardless of what gender, race etc. the person may be!
I'm going through a shitshow ATM trying to get a new job. Interview rejections are like my life.

Also, fuck HR ;)

Dirty call centre scammers. I just managed to annoy one. He rang my mobile with some preposterous story about someone with my name depositing into their account. I could hear all the noise and crap consistent with a boiler room.

I gave him my best Indian accent, abused him, and hung up.

He called back straight away( obviously pissed off at me catching him out immediately) and asked why I hung up on him. I told him that the noise in the background gave it away. He angrily replied that they were conducting a training seminar and called me a f.... idiot, lol. That's when I knew I'd pissed him off good and proper. Hopefully I rattled him enough to put him off his 'game' for the rest of the shift.

Honestly, the death penalty would not be out of place for these people.

Dirty call centre scammers. I just managed to annoy one. He rang my mobile with some preposterous story about someone with my name depositing into their account. I could hear all the noise and crap consistent with a boiler room.

I gave him my best Indian accent, abused him, and hung up.

He called back straight away( obviously pissed off at me catching him out immediately) and asked why I hung up on him. I told him that the noise in the background gave it away. He angrily replied that they were conducting a training seminar and called me a f.... idiot, lol. That's when I knew I'd pissed him off good and proper. Hopefully I rattled him enough to put him off his 'game' for the rest of the shift.

Honestly, the death penalty would not be out of place for these people.
Ah, the old scam caller. My tactic, hear them out then inform them I'm working in conjunction with ASIO and Interpol and the number is being tracked back to them. They hang up really quick then.

Back
Top Bottom