Things that piss me off

Lies No GIF
@Matt26 knows my public profile and knows full well I am not juan

Australia Post.

I was getting an express post item sent last Wednesday and I was going to be out Thursday and didn't want the porch pirates to steal my package, so I used the Australia Post redirection to redirect the item to the local PO for pickup.

It's been a week and it's been to the Airport twice and is now on it's way for a third time back to the Airport for processing.

How fucking long does it take? it said 1 business day extra but this is a joke

Australia Post.

I was getting an express post item sent last Wednesday and I was going to be out Thursday and didn't want the porch pirates to steal my package, so I used the Australia Post redirection to redirect the item to the local PO for pickup.

It's been a week and it's been to the Airport twice and is now on it's way for a third time back to the Airport for processing.

How fucking long does it take? it said 1 business day extra but this is a joke
Updated to come on Friday. What a shitshow

Updated to come on Friday. What a shitshow
Now it looks like it's stopped again. If it fucking goes back to the depot so it can go back to the airport again, then i will be pissed.

For express post, am I able to put a lost parcel request even though its still getting scanned in the network?

For express post, am I able to put a lost parcel request even though its still getting scanned in the network?

Honestly head to your local PO and raise it with someone in person. Online or phone enquiries will just bounce around the system, Startrack love to say "we'll call you back in 24hrs" and then you never hear from them again. Someone at the PO might be able to put a note or alert on it in their system the next time its scanned.

On a similar note; is there something special about SA post tracking?

Got two ebay items from different SA sellers and both are still saying "Received by Australia Post" (ie the first tracking entry) one at Burton from 3/10 and the other at Findon from 6/10 (granted that's last Friday).

Other item I've got that was received by AusPost on 3/10 in Victoria has already had two updates and is in QLD.

Honestly head to your local PO and raise it with someone in person. Online or phone enquiries will just bounce around the system, Startrack love to say "we'll call you back in 24hrs" and then you never hear from them again. Someone at the PO might be able to put a note or alert on it in their system the next time its scanned.

On a similar note; is there something special about SA post tracking?

Got two ebay items from different SA sellers and both are still saying "Received by Australia Post" (ie the first tracking entry) one at Burton from 3/10 and the other at Findon from 6/10 (granted that's last Friday).

Other item I've got that was received by AusPost on 3/10 in Victoria has already had two updates and is in QLD.
I did

They told me to wait until it was delivered. I'm going to have to just raise it online

So its going back and forth between facilities in the Airport.

I feel that the parcel has either been intercepted by the sender and returned as they think i am a scammer or its sitting at the PO and they haven't looked for it.

When i last had a lost parcel, they said that the container these parcels go in get scanned and not the actual item, so it could be sitting somewhere and i am just getting the regular scans of the container going back and forth which will just keep happening.

I might have to call them and see if it did indeed get intercepted and returned

So its going back and forth between facilities in the Airport.

I feel that the parcel has either been intercepted by the sender and returned as they think i am a scammer or its sitting at the PO and they haven't looked for it.

When i last had a lost parcel, they said that the container these parcels go in get scanned and not the actual item, so it could be sitting somewhere and i am just getting the regular scans of the container going back and forth which will just keep happening.

I might have to call them and see if it did indeed get intercepted and returned

So it finally got stuck at the airport and said delayed.

I raised a case and 2 hours later it is ready for pickup.

Amazing

Back
Top Bottom