Things I don't like

mickimouse24 said:
ive got nothing against gippsland though i just want a change i guess, its beautiful here and yes they have great beaches 2 :D....i just dont want my gf's family bugging us every 5 minutes thats all :).....they bought a new car now it it will be tough to hear them driving up the street towards our house...will be harder to hide from them now....god why cant i get a break.....arrr......have you guys gone through anything like this?...you know what....its like the show "everyone loves raymond"........im DEBRA.....god help me..and ray is my gf.....and omg her parents are like the maronns

Sounds like the new show "everybody hates chris"...or in this case Everybody hates Mickey!!! LMAO :lol:

haha i really like that show..its like i can make my life into 1 funny half hour show every night

I have to add something else to get out of my system........i hate it when my gf leaves cotton wool buds everywhere and never changes the toilet paper when she is the last 1 to use it...it takes 20 seconds to change it....and last 1 she never feeds our cat which is why i feel our cat relies on me to keep it alive......sorry for bitching so much guys i just sat through a slide show for 4 hours with her family....(second time in 4 weeks)...i wish i had a clone so i can make him do all that crap for me (like that simpsons epsoide when homer did it lol)

4 hour slide shows?! i dont care if this girl is jessica alba dude, get out of this relationship NOW! :D

yeah 4 hours.....and her mum was like "would you want a coffee?" every 15 minutes...i think about 500,000 coffee's were made....i said i didnt want any hoping i would fall asleep during it...i thought about drawing pictures of eyes on my eyelids so i can fall asleep but they think im awake still..and if they ask me something while im asleep they will think im like out of it and concentrating on the slide show

depends depends....what does she look like/personality? actually doesnt matter what she looks etc like you had me at "she changes the toilet paper" lol

You know what really irks me??

People that buy boxes and boxes of one particular card (in this case AFL)... open pack after pack in each box, until they pull the auto (last years cards). Then repack the left over packs to flog them off on ebay... I hate it cos there is no sense even bothering to bid cos all the good stuff is gone....

what's worse some poor sucker who doesn't know better is gonna waste his money and wonder wtf he didn't get an auto! REALLY SHITS ME!!!!

I was thinking of trying to pick up a Dynasty box... but so many of them are repacked... its just not worth my while. so I'm shitted off.

LOL who were you referring to Scotty?

I don't like-

Teenagers who have weird ass hairstyles and identity crises. ;)

LMAO Scotty if you were talking to me NO I WOULD NOT LIKE A COFFEE!!!!

Don't drink coffee.

I know its completely stupid for that to irk me but it does. I would rather see people sell individual packs than repackage boxes... I dunno I almost think it is slightly underhanded unless you are completely open about it (those completely open sellers do not bug me, it's the others who are devious that irk me).

I really like the word irk.

I feel better now LMAO

its ok its ok...i have all my issues out on the table now :) are you still offering me that coffee? :D

Back
Top Bottom