The OFFICIAL OLYMPIC MENS BASKETBALL Thread

Yea but thats the thing about FIBA basketball, its all about 1 game, i cant see scola/delfino putting up those numbers in a 7 game series, and i cant see them playing that boring collapsing zone defense over a 7 game series either. But :thumbsup: to the argentinians, they put their hearts into the game and did well considering :)

Good game by the Argentinians, just came up short, pretty good considering Ginobili played all of about 6 minutes.

Carlos Delfino is the man, one of my faves. props to Scola too.

Sarunas couldn't lead Lithuania to victory and Linas Kleiza didn't play much. Props to Rudy Fernandez I rkn he'll be sick in Portland, solid job by Gasol too. That kid, Ricky Rubio, he hasn't shown much offensively this tournament has he.

i reckon rubio will be good eventually, you can see hes got a lot of potential considering hes only 17! i dunno about fernandez, blazers got a crowded backcourt already, so he might have inconsistent minutes.

i reckon rubio will be good eventually, you can see hes got a lot of potential considering hes only 17! i dunno about fernandez, blazers got a crowded backcourt already, so he might have inconsistent minutes.

true that.

yeah i guess they are crowded but if he shows he can play he might get the minutes in there. he might even have more experience to play and more NBA-ready than Bayless, considering his international experience and European success.

hopefully he gets more minutes than Bellicelli did last year, those two are damn talented, would love to see them play more!

Anyone know if todays game is televised? It's looking like the Mens Bronze Medal Handball match is more important to SBS, unless ch 7 have a replay locked in...

carn spain!!! 2 pts down early in the 4th, what a match. spain have been playing catch up all game but have really kept the pressure on, havent let US get a big run going.

i would LOVE to see the US fail again, how sweet it would be.

and yeah, channel 7 interrupting play with ad breaks every 2 minutes is REALLY starting to **** me...

remote-gun.jpg

carn spain!!! 2 pts down early in the 4th, what a match. spain have been playing catch up all game but have really kept the pressure on, havent let US get a big run going.

i would LOVE to see the US fail again, how sweet it would be.

and yeah, channel 7 interrupting play with ad breaks every 2 minutes is REALLY starting to **** me...

can you keep us Eastenders updated of the scores JZA? our 7 has gone to the news!:mad:

Channel 7 quite simply suck the big 1....seriously...last day of the Olympics, is it going to hurt if the news is read a little late they skip some of this crap about Aussies partying???? Who gives a crap! We're going to see that stuff for another week or so, show the game!

Back
Top Bottom