The OFFICIAL OLYMPIC MENS BASKETBALL Thread

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Post any pictures, vids, links, articles in here!

We all know who the favourites are, USA, Spain, Argentina and Greece.

But LETS GO BOOMERS! With Ingles, Patty Mills, the Bogeyman, Andersen etc!

Gave USA quite a scare with that 87-76 loss, closest any team has come this year.

And of course if you log onto.

NBA.com: Official Home Page of National Basketball Association right now you can see that there were 4 flagbearers from the NBA this year for their national countries, Andrei Kirilenko, Dirk Nowizki, Yao Ming and Manu Ginobili

Enjoy !

Yeah, Im all for the Aussies. They played well against Argentina and the USA, so tey can hang with the big boys. Hopefully we can come top two in the group games and avoid playing the USA and Spain in the next round.

Im really looking forward to the USA/Spain game as well. Spain are loaded, it should be a great contest. Looking forward to seeing Ricky Rubio play..he is stuck behind two good PGs in Calderon and Fernandez, but hopefully he gets some minutes. He could do his draft stock a world of good.

Yeah, Im all for the Aussies. They played well against Argentina and the USA, so tey can hang with the big boys. Hopefully we can come top two in the group games and avoid playing the USA and Spain in the next round.

Im really looking forward to the USA/Spain game as well. Spain are loaded, it should be a great contest. Looking forward to seeing Ricky Rubio play..he is stuck behind two good PGs in Calderon and Fernandez, but hopefully he gets some minutes. He could do his draft stock a world of good.

Ricky Rubio isn't the only point guard looking to show he's worthy of a high 1st round pick (although I acknowledge that regardless of this Olympic tournament he'll be a top 5 pick next season or the one after), Patty Mills, his display against the US was down right impressive, I knew he was fast but even quick compared to the NBA point guards, that's something to see!

Yeah the Aussies can, I think if everything goes our way and we play our best we have a fair chance at getting Bronze medal match.

Greece are strong but can be upset if Theodore is shut down, Argentina, Spain and US are the ones to really worry about but no team is invincible!

DATE TIME Games Channel
Sun. Aug. 10th
11am Russia vs Iran SBS
1:15pm Germany vs Angola
4:30pm Spain vs Greece
6:45pm Lithuania vs Argentina
10pm Australia vs Croatia 7
Mon. Aug. 11th
12:15am USA vs China 7
Tues. Aug. 12th
11am Lithuania vs Iran SBS
1:15pm Croatia vs Russia
4:30pm Greece vs Germany
8:30pm China vs Spain SBS
10pm Angola vs USA
Wed. Aug. 13th
12:15am Australia vs Argentina 7
Thurs. Aug 14th
11am Germany vs Spain SBS
1:15pm Australia vs Iran 7
4:30pm Angola vs China
6:45pm Lithuania vs Russia SBS
10pm USA vs Greece 7
Fri. Aug. 15th
12:15am Argentina vs Croatia
Sat. Aug. 16th
11am Greece vs Angola
1:15pm Australia vs Russia 7
4:30pm Croatia vs Lithuania SBS
6:45pm Iran vs Argentina
10pm China vs Germany
Sun. Aug. 17th
12:15am USA vs Spain 7
Mon. Aug. 18th
11am Iran vs Croatia SBS
1:15pm Australia vs Lithuania 7
4:30pm Greece vs China
6:45pm Angola vs Spain
10pm USA vs Germany
Tues. Aug. 19th
12:15am Argentina vs Russia
Wed. Aug. 20th
4:30pm Men's Quarter's 1 SBS
6:45pm Men's Quarter's 2 SBS
10pm Men's Quarter's 3 7
Thurs. Aug 21st
12:15am Men's Quarter's 4
Fri. Aug. 22nd
10pm Men's Semi's 1 7
Sat. Aug. 23rd
12:15pm Men's Semi's 2
Sun. Aug. 24th
2pm Bronze Medal Game 7
4:30pm Gold Medal Game 7

i think thats the mens line up on tv aussie time, also remeber the 12:15am games are in the morning. had a mate think they were at night​

Let's hope they have a great Olympic Games, I'll be watching the boys at every opportunity but I noticed some people from here located in OZ are behind the U.S.:blink:

I think we're all going for Australia here, but remember most of us are into basketball because of the NBA not the NBL. I'll be supporting Aus all the way, but will be right on the US bandwagon too! :thumbsup:

great heard on 7 that the boomers game is gonna be on 'later' still down by 16 but cut it to 11 before crotia hit a couple of open jumpers

Back
Top Bottom