The Official NEW YORK KNICKS thread

Another pathetic loss, Guess the management might start to understand that with out anyone decent on the bench will aren't gonna win many games in a row.
Yeh what another sad sad loss,, twice to the bottom side in less then a week!! we will struggle to make the finals on these figures.... takes 5 to make a team not 2!!

I really think we should call Ewing JR from the D League, I think he could do a solid job off the bench especially grabbing rebounds. He is getting 19 points and 11.2 boards. He'd be much better then some of the guys that are on the bench.

3-7 from our last 10.... its pretty much been a steep decline since Anthony joined... Need a huge improvent before the finals... our accuracy is appauling!!

3-7 from our last 10.... its pretty much been a steep decline since Anthony joined... Need a huge improvent before the finals... our accuracy is appauling!!

What Finals? The Knicks are going to get bounced in the first round. They simply don't have enough to win a championship, and defensively they are rubbish too.

Absolutely disgusting the way the Knicks have been playing, Really need a PG bad, Billups is to slow to play the pick and roll with Amar'e. This team is not going to go anywhere without a class PG and a Center.

Absolutely disgusting the way the Knicks have been playing, Really need a PG bad, Billups is to slow to play the pick and roll with Amar'e. This team is not going to go anywhere without a class PG and a Center.

I like the Knicks being relevant again. But this just seems like Denver again when Melo was with AI, except this time it's a high scoring forward he's being paired with - not a high scoring guard.

Big win V the Magic today, Melo 39 Points 10 Boards and some pretty good D! If we can keep improving on D like we did today we should be able to put on a few win in a row.

Looking good for a 4th win on the run. 78 points at the half. 65.9% shooting with 12/16 from the 3 point line.

Looking good for a 4th win on the run. 78 points at the half. 65.9% shooting with 12/16 from the 3 point line.

Nice to see a turn in form, hardly tough opponents though... winning form is good form i guess!!

So we are back in the playoffs!! Over all our season wasn't to bad compared to the last few. Amar'e proved to be the perfect fit for NY and Melo is starting to show some really good game. The 2 just need to figure the right way to play together. Chandler and Felton were to massive loses to the team and a lot of rebuilding the bench will need to be done next season and we are in desperate need of a true Center.

Now onto the Celtics in the first round. Call me crazy but I really think we can get past the C's. If Melo and Amar'e play the best they can and Douglas keeps up his good form off the bench we have a really good shot.

So we are back in the playoffs!! Over all our season wasn't to bad compared to the last few. Amar'e proved to be the perfect fit for NY and Melo is starting to show some really good game. The 2 just need to figure the right way to play together. Chandler and Felton were to massive loses to the team and a lot of rebuilding the bench will need to be done next season and we are in desperate need of a true Center.

Now onto the Celtics in the first round. Call me crazy but I really think we can get past the C's. If Melo and Amar'e play the best they can and Douglas keeps up his good form off the bench we have a really good shot.

Melo is on form man and Toney Douglas worries me, if he hit 7 or 8 3's it'll be trouble for Boston. Should be a good series

New York had an awesome first half today against Chicago today and looked like pulling off the upset but there second half was woeful. If the Knicks can play like they did in the first half today (remember Amare wasn't playing) the Celtics are going to have alot of headaches with this Knicks team.

One thing stands in New York's way......DEFENSE.

How many games can we win?? i think we might go down 4-1 Be nice to get away with a win first up, put on the pressure!

The New York Knicks decided not to buy out the contract of point guard Chauncey Billups on Wednesday, ensuring he will be with the team for his full $14.2 million salary for the 2011-12 season.

The Knicks had until Friday to pick up the option or pay Billups a $3.7 million buyout.

Everyday it seems closer and closer that CP3 is gonna join and make our wry own "big 3". Also talk that Grant Hill could be signed as a Free Agent, also a little buzz that the Knicks are chasing Caron Butler, that would be my dream come true!

All the "talk" of CP3 going to NY is just that, "talk". NY has NOTHING to trade for him, not even draft picks..... so unless they part with Amare or Melo (not gonna happen) then he ain't going there via a trade.

Back
Top Bottom