The Official NEW YORK KNICKS thread

Bogut has been on $12 or more since 11/12 season, and the $12 he is on next year is from a contract he signed at the start of the 14/15 season.

I like Noah and will be happy if the Knicks sign him, it will be nice to have a centre that can defend and actually rebound the ball. Was just pointing out how very Knicks it is to over pay for a guy that hasn't been in the best form.

I'm not really understanding your point of explaining when Bogut signed. He's on $12 mil and is also an injury plagued big and would get similar money if he was a free agent again (the $12 mil that is).

$18 mil per year is pricey but the Knicks always go over the cap usually. They need Noah. Where else will they get a starting center from? They could try Horford, but he needs shots and there's not gonna be that many to go around with Melo, D. Rose and Zinga + a 2 guard.

Risky by the knicks for sure, but without him they're probably 8th seed at best. With him, they may sniff 4th, maybe even better.

Looking at the market prices Noah deal whilst risky isn't as terrible as we all thought.

I like the pickup of Lee, now lets move onto the bench. Hopefully Thomas, Galloway and Williams come back.

It does sound like Willy will join us so the question will be who else will fill the roster. We must sign a PG backup.

Back
Top Bottom