The Official NEW YORK KNICKS thread

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Post up some news/thoughts on the Knicks. What do you guys think will happen next season? Will LeBron come or not?

I searched but couldn't find if this was already posted.
If it has been can a mod please delete.

So what do you guys think of the players the Knicks have brought in?

Stoudemire is obviously the biggest signing but i also think Randolph is really gonna show his potential with the Knicks. And Felton is another that i think will step his game up to another level. I was kinda stressed to see David Lee go but i think we have built a team the should for sure make the playoffs.

Knicks sign Free Agent Roger Mason Jr. Not a bad player to come off the bench. He had some good numbers with the Spurs a few years back.

Great bench player, can score in small burts. Knicks need to improve their defence badly!

mason isnt a bad player at all and should be a solid contributor of that knicks bench that doesnt have all that much depth to it

Whens the season start?? lets hope we can have more wins then losses this year!!

Whats our starting 5 atm?

I don't like to be negative but Curry is still weighing the Knicks down (I mean it literally!) he showed up to training camp weighing more than 300 pounds and didn't make it through practice, they should have cut him a long time ago to appear on The Biggest Loser..

I'm actually a fan of Curry and was thinking he might get his act together this season, How wrong i was. The cap space he would free up would have gotten in another top player for the Knicks.

It's a long season, he might get into shape and gather some trade value.

i hope the knicks do well (theyve always been my second team)... but seriously boys, curry infortunately is a lost cause as he has some mential issues to deal with and as a result his weight has not been a priority - i mean he realises that whether he is 200 pounds or 400 pounds he is still gonna get paid that massive money he has owing from that bloated contract he was fortunate enough to get - he basically doesnt care and that is sad

sadly the only value he will have will be as a result of his expiring contract, which is approx $13M from memory... best idea for knicks is move him around trade deadline and then chase down another key guy to focus on getting - like a melo

Scores pretty tight going into the last quarter. Anyone else watching?

---------- Post added 28-10-2010 at 06:15 PM ----------

Good solid start to the season for the boys. Chandler looked good as did Amar'e. I have a feeling this could be a good year.

man knicks are getting some pretty suprising production out of some lesser names... wilson chandler is proving he can be a solid nba pro with 16ppg, toney douglas giving them 11ppg but shooting a poor %, rookie landry fields has popped up out of nowhere really averaging almost 11ppg, nearly 7rpg and shooting at a red hot clip of 57% from the field - theyre all rookie 2nd team sort of numbers... all of these guys are giving the knicks some better trade chips than what they had before, theyd still love to get melo and i would love to see him in the city that never sleeps

amare is putting up solid numbers and felton is playing a little better than i thought he would, so the recruits are doing their bit... my fave knick is still gallo though, i reckon they need to get more out of him and they dont really have a deep bench that can help them immensely

the biggest suprise for me is the lack of pt and production from anthony randolph who i thought would break the shackles in new york and have a break out year... weve seen examples of what he can do when he was with the warriors - hopefully he can turn it around soon

That was a heartbreaker for NY...up by 4 with 2 mins to go and just couldn't pull it together and then to have Pierce make the game winning shot. Man...the silver lining though, who the F would have thought it would come down to a single possession ball game with the best team in the East right now! Mmmmm.....MVP.....

Back
Top Bottom