The Official NEW YORK KNICKS thread

Man oh man can Amare play I take back the comment that I stated Amare wasnt MVP material because my god he is. Simply dominated against the Celtics today.

That was a heartbreaker for NY...up by 4 with 2 mins to go and just couldn't pull it together and then to have Pierce make the game winning shot. Man...the silver lining though, who the F would have thought it would come down to a single possession ball game with the best team in the East right now! Mmmmm.....MVP.....

What happened at the end, it had Ameire scoring a 3 pointer and the knicks winning by one at the final siren, only to be overturned ??

The ball hadn't left his hand when the buzzer sounded. Unlucky!

Great game :D

The KNICKS are AMAZING !!! :woot:
Amare is just terrific !!! I like this player !!! :worthy:
Felton play very well, like Gallinari, Chandler & Field.

GO KNICKS GO !!!

YOU GUYS PLAYED AWESOME TODAY!! You shoulda won, Amare is on fire, 39 points today!! One of the best games I have ever seen. Landry Fields is playing really really well

Yeah was brutal how they waived off the 3 pointer by Amare...I felt bad for the Knicks, they were right THERE to win this one but a couple of bad breaks, non existent defence on a wide open Ray Allen and it was catch up ball from there. They still aren't deep enough to win the elite teams consistently but they sure did put up a fight against Boston today. It's been a while since any Knicks fan could hold up their head when talking about their team. Oh, how about Nate Robinson almost falling flat on his face while celebrating hahaha....

lol was going to add the anybody see nate robinson, but you bet me too it, that **** cracked me up, paul pierce was enjoying the moment after that shot, nate was feeling it lol

Good to see my boys giving the Spurs a good run in the first half. I have a few $$ on this game at some really good odds so LETS GO KNICKS!!

---------- Post added 05-01-2011 at 01:58 PM ----------

Massive win for the Knicks 128-115. Chandler played the game of his career for 31 points, 9 boards. Felton and Amare both with 28 points.

Thought i'd show my newest Chandler auto for the first time,

WillC.jpg

Another pathetic loss, Guess the management might start to understand that with out anyone decent on the bench will aren't gonna win many games in a row.

Back
Top Bottom