The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

Last year it was 25, the year before it was 20.
Inflation has not gone up that much,
There not even numbered.
Glad im not buying any new stuff.

Last year was $50, this year was $40. Just in case anyone cares about the accurate numbers. If we're just plucking random numbers out of the air though I say $5, $30 and then $65
:goat:

Also, the Show Cards themselves are free with your purchases. Nothing gets added on for a Show Card if you're purchasing with a Seller.
Déjà vu as I feel this exact convo took place on these boards a few months ago.

Last year was $50, this year was $40. Just in case anyone cares about the accurate numbers. If we're just plucking random numbers out of the air though I say $5, $30 and then $65
:goat:

Also, the Show Cards themselves are free with your purchases. Nothing gets added on for a Show Card if you're purchasing with a Seller.
Déjà vu as I feel this exact convo took place on these boards a few months ago.
Sorry Michael, my mistake, yes i own it.
These were the figures i was given.

Here is another preview for collectors thanks to TLA!

1582505893665.png

Cheers
Matt

TLA also put up a silver version of the retirement cards, confirming they will be the case cards. I believe the checklist for the legends case cards may have been a mistake.

I have been told that there are both Legend and retirement case cards numbered to 37 this year

Nothing showing on my delivery list for tomorrow, will check again this afternoon.

Edit: starter and album allocation has been showing for a week on the Ovato portal boxes only showed yesterday, if I had to guess I would say we may see albums and starters in newsagents Monday boxes on the 5th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom