The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

IMG_0924.JPG Obtained yesterday not much improvement..
it's a shame that some players sigs are terrible as the design of the card is great

Croker and Lolohea have the fish and the potatoe respectively. They actually take time to do each signature too!

Think Nathan Green would be up there in the I don't care stakes, have a look at his efforts with 2013 Traders.

Then there is the Manly trio. Watmough, Lyon and DCE. Watmough and Lyon would just scribble while DCE is just DCE!

I also really like the concept of Crystal Collection now that I've seen a few more photos. If it was a lower end set like 1/3 or 1/6 as opposed to 1/8 it might be more attractive to collectors especially considering there's multiple players to collect. There might be a couple more eligible players next year - Farah is in his 15th season now but he might not be considered due to the circumstances around 2016 plus only limited games during 2003 and 2004, Gallen should be eligible for one too. Maybe if there isn't enough 15 season players they'll cut it to 12 seasons or something?

^^^^^We could always hope that Heighington and Benji play on or if Jeff Robson can jag 1 more game next year for Parra^^^

I do think the prices for the Crystal are inflated at the moment and will adjust as they are more common than a Captain card yet the prices I have seen are more than them.

Back
Top Bottom