The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

Not even a All Star Parallel?
Here is a pic of my box bust. I got an extra impact card

20170808_133739.jpg

20170808_133720.jpg

20170808_133648.jpg

Has there been any reaction from TLA / ESP about the early release of cards through the Newsagents?

They aren't impressed at G&G but what can you do when the cards are out there......cant unscramble an egg!

I feel for the bigger re-sellers who are the biggest customers of TLA who are forced to wait to receive their stock.

I will say that if people like @Diggaz TC get their stock tomorrow.....there will be a huge amount of busts over the next few days and the weekend!

Cheers
Matt

They aren't impressed at G&G but what can you do when the cards are out there......cant unscramble an egg!

I feel for the bigger re-sellers who are the biggest customers of TLA who are forced to wait to receive their stock.

I will say that if people like @Diggaz TC get their stock tomorrow.....there will be a huge amount of busts over the next few days and the weekend!

Cheers
Matt

Some have to wait longer than others though.

Any clue when they will be available in Victoria and which newsagents will be stocking the product? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom