The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

IMG_3464.PNG
IMG_3465.PNG
IMG_3471.PNG

Thank you ESP trading cards, Your preference to Dealers has just ruined my card collecting. Seeing one of YOUR PREFFERED dealers claim several of the #1 cards has absolutely shown me that you don't care about the general public, and the people that have helped make your business successful!!! As of this series i will just wait till a month or so after the release to collect what i need. (when prices of cards have hit rock bottom) to pass onto my children ( your future.) What has card collecting become, when the general public cant compete with the Big Guys........You bias is unbelievable.....

We seen this last year with stacked cases , and we will see it again , it's is wrong from all ways we look at it ,

Thank you ESP trading cards, Your preference to Dealers has just ruined my card collecting. Seeing one of YOUR PREFFERED dealers claim several of the #1 cards has absolutely shown me that you don't care about the general public, and the people that have helped make your business successful!!! As of this series i will just wait till a month or so after the release to collect what i need. (when prices of cards have hit rock bottom) to pass onto my children ( your future.) What has card collecting become, when the general public cant compete with the Big Guys........You bias is unbelievable.....

i said this before with the traders but i bought about 13 boxes including a case share ( which was remnants from other cases, no case card and not one hit) from a newsagent and from those 13 boxes i got 1 hit. Never again!

I'm assuming you're talking about the big eBay sellers. Gotta remember that the average collector would buy anything from loose packets to a couple of boxes, maybe a case if they're very fortunate. That eBay seller would grab close to 25% of the entire production run. 117 #1's in this set, based on averages he should be hitting 26-30 of them purely due to volume purchased.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you're talking about the big eBay sellers. Gotta remember that the average collector would buy anything from loose packets to a couple of boxes, maybe a case if they're very fortunate. That eBay seller would grab close to 25% of the entire production run. 113 #1's in this set, based on averages he should be hitting 26-30 of them purely due to volume purchased.
100%

I don't understand the disdain for him he puts his dollars on the table (and so do you) to provide this stock for us.

He's not a small time purchaser day trader and must bust a shit load of product hence why he seems 'lucky' or the chosen one.

Back
Top Bottom