The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

I grabbed packs from both sides of the box at 2 different newsagents when i got my hits, didn't keep track which side I got each pack from, however i do remember the Captain for me was very bottom packet on the left but someone had already taken 2 from the left in that box so i don't know where exactly it would've been initially
mmm interesting, may just be pure coincidence ....?

Now I know why the Titans didn't get a Jersey Patch card.
A certain titans player was too busy 'selling' them all.

A little off topic but in 10 years of serious collecting, buying, swapping, selling On here and in other places with complete strangers and I can't say I have ever been ripped off until now.

A little off topic but in 10 years of serious collecting, buying, swapping, selling On here and in other places with complete strangers and I can't say I have ever been ripped off until now.
Forgive my ignorance, but, huh?

Any dealers got there stock ? We no daytraderama has , anyone else got there stock can't amagine he would be the only one?

plenty of bad stories coming out of Titans fanzone page on facebook. Not a good look at all for club or the game. Heard the club is trying to help people out where possible

I tried opening the courier mail link but no joy due to subscription. So Im guessing he was selling jerseys saying they were game worn or whatever?

IMG_0911.PNG
Can someone snap a pic on here?

Back
Top Bottom