The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

Tipping Esp / TLA don't care either.

The thing is while the players may be signing 130 cards.....in reality they would have been signing closer to 200 each, so that any dud signatures would and should have been removed in a Quality Assurance process.....therefore leaving 130 of the best signatures left to be serial numbered.

My gut feel is that this QA process hasn't been as diligent as it could have been.

Quick Question, do they pack the boxes the same?
As when I open my 2 boxes last night both the dud packets, league sensation Sigs and Captins cards were in the same spots in both boxes?

Quick Question, do they pack the boxes the same?
As when I open my 2 boxes last night both the dud packets, league sensation Sigs and Captins cards were in the same spots in both boxes?
might be based on the case or the layout of the case determining where what is in the box. I doubt you'd be able to search them though, that would be a nightmare for ESP in terms of customer complaint

might be based on the case or the layout of the case determining where what is in the box. I doubt you'd be able to search them though, that would be a nightmare for ESP in terms of customer complaint
And it'll piss off a lot of fellow collectors. I had a dude do it in my area and i did it back to for once and he had the shits getting his own medicine

Lots of collectors swear that hits for traders and elite are toward the bottom handful of packs, often on the left.

I personally haven't found this to be the case, I have found the numbered hit all through the box. With newsagent bought stock it is difficult to tell as often half empty boxes are topped up

s-l1600.jpg

Just found a mistake, they've used a picture of Tom Starling instead of Josh Starling, I wonder if this is the the same for the Silvers, Ruby & Emerald Mojos

Tom is even in his Holden Cup jersey which should have been a dead set give away.

I grabbed packs from both sides of the box at 2 different newsagents when i got my hits, didn't keep track which side I got each pack from, however i do remember the Captain for me was very bottom packet on the left but someone had already taken 2 from the left in that box so i don't know where exactly it would've been initially

Back
Top Bottom