The Official 2017 ESP/TLA NRL TRADERS thread. (Some new signing images added)

100%

The Legends concept was perfect when they were using players from the CORL top 100. Beaver was the exception last year but he was a current player in 08 and it could be argued had he been retired he may have gone close to that top 100.

So many other options, Clyde, ET, Daley, Mal, Eadie, Cronin, Sattler

I'd rate Menzies by far the weakest of the Legends thus far. He played a fair bit of his career off the bench at Manly and was never consistently in rep teams. His try scoring exploits are amazing for a forward, but I don't think it is enough to get him close to the top 100 of all time.

I can assure you that tonight's break (which will be live on the Diggaz website from 7:30pm Qld, 8:30pm Nsw/Vic and 10:30pm NZ) was in fact filled by members of the public :whistle:

Packs, Starter Packs and Boxes are also available to be purchased and busted for anyone live tonight.

Last edited:
I can assure you that tonight's break (which will be live on the Diggaz website from 7:30pm Qld, 8:30pm Nsw/Vic and 10:30pm NZ) was in fact filed by members of the public :whistle:

Packs, Starter Packs and Boxes are also available to be purchased and busted for anyone live tonight.

Cant wait. GO STORM. Bummed i gotta wait until tomorrow to watch it.

I can assure you that tonight's break (which will be live on the Diggaz website from 7:30pm Qld, 8:30pm Nsw/Vic and 10:30pm NZ) was in fact filed by members of the public :whistle:

can I please get 3 starter packs and busted live tonight

Back
Top Bottom