The Offical Spurs v Cavs NBA Finals Thread

Who will win and in how many

• Total voters
i thought the cavs had it this year but man the spurs there no stopping them i think they will win it piss easy shows lebron cant play his normal game under pressure in the finals

3 down 1 to go for a complete sweep. i thought lebron was ready but he still need to experience a lost and gain some knowledge on those. mj took 7 years to get his 1st nba championship so lebron still have 3 years to emulate his idol.

grr.....

thats what the cavs get for acting like they won the WHOLE thing when they beat the pistons.......did they forget that there was 1 more round to play???

there is no way the Cavs can win now......can anyone really see them winning game 4 and 5 at home and then game 6 and 7 on the ROAD to win the NBA championship???........in their dreams....

0-3 if they lose 0-4 it's a choke in anyones books.

As stated previously about the Mavs/GSW matchup, sometimes you get a team you can't beat.....

But it's always going to be a choke in the critics eyes.

So LBJ had a chance to do to the Spurs what D-Wade did to the Mavs in the 3rd game of last years finals after being down 2-zip! Still shows that LBJ hasn't quite got that killer instinct yet even though he has shown glimpses of it, he isn't demanding enough of the ball yet. And his team, I'm looking at you Anderson "i look like Carlito from WWE" Varajao, need to get the ball to him at all costs and not take pot shots up over Duncan! :(

So LBJ had a chance to do to the Spurs what D-Wade did to the Mavs in the 3rd game of last years finals after being down 2-zip! Still shows that LBJ hasn't quite got that killer instinct yet even though he has shown glimpses of it, he isn't demanding enough of the ball yet. And his team, I'm looking at you Anderson "i look like Carlito from WWE" Varajao, need to get the ball to him at all costs and not take pot shots up over Duncan! :(

Haha go easy on Carlito Shoe's might slap you.;)

Too early to say CHOKE???

For all the Mavs bashing, I'm sure going to pay out on Lebron....

nah Bron simply didn't play well. Choking is something completely different. He did make his free throws when they counted :thumbsup: Thats not choking. Some of his last quarter drives to the basket simply didn't drop and that three was on the mark and rimmed out. Still he didn't disapear.

Thats just Maverick sour grapes.

Rightio I've had just about enough of this carlito bashing on Ozcards.....the next one steps into the ring with ME!!!! ROARRRRRRRR:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: lol:mad:

Back
Top Bottom