The New Orleans Hornets Thread for 2009-10

yes it's me. they snuck a laptop with internet connection into the lockers. i still haven't left the td garden. it's very cold here!
Is that you Rondo?? Nah can't be, he wouldn't be smart enough to know how to spell!

CP3 has made David West an All Star, made Tyson Chandler into a legitimate centre (see how well he's going in Charlotte....). Pair CP3 with any 2 other legitimate stars and he would win a ring without even breaking a sweat. Problem with the Hornets is the Front Office unfortunately.

Hornets beat the Clippers 112-84

CP3 - 24 points 10 assists and 2 steals. Also he hit 2-3, 3 pointers. His 3 point shooting has been out standing so far and nice to see him getting some dimes again!

D.Brown played great also with - 25 points and 3 steals. He shot 5-8, 3 pointers :thumbsup:

David West had a solid game but Okafor was terrible. He played 25min and only managed 6 defensive rebounds in total and 2 points.

At least someone stept up along side CP3 to help them over the line!

Hornets beat the Clippers 112-84

CP3 - 24 points 10 assists and 2 steals. Also he hit 2-3, 3 pointers. His 3 point shooting has been out standing so far and nice to see him getting some dimes again!

D.Brown played great also with - 25 points and 3 steals. He shot 5-8, 3 pointers :thumbsup:

David West had a solid game but Okafor was terrible. He played 25min and only managed 6 defensive rebounds in total and 2 points.

At least someone stept up along side CP3 to help them over the line!

Oka for wasn't terrible, he just didn't have any plays run for him offensively. The way we were carving them up he just wasn't required. Although stats say he had a better game against the Lakers, he missed way too many easy shots.

The happiest part for me is that Thornton and Collison seem to have forced their way into the rotation, love it!

we need to play the clips every night it seems, we'd be well on the way to 70+ wins for sure :lol:

seriously though, very disappointed with the season so far... looks likes its gonna be a long one :(

we need to play the clips every night it seems, we'd be well on the way to 70+ wins for sure :lol:

seriously though, very disappointed with the season so far... looks likes its gonna be a long one :(

Hmmm tell me about it :(
The first hornets game on one hd 2moro and im gunna miss it.
Just my luck! :mad:

We need some other players to step up along side cp3 if we are going to win more games. Was good to see we could win without him though. It made some other players bring their game :thumbsup:

hmm first hornets game on tv 2moro and i was planning to chuck a sicke but may have an exam 2moro :( .
if only we had kobe!!! i was told that kobe was originaly drafted to hornets but was traded on to lakers :(:(:(:(

hmm first hornets game on tv 2moro and i was planning to chuck a sicke but may have an exam 2moro :( .
if only we had kobe!!! i was told that kobe was originaly drafted to hornets but was traded on to lakers :(:(:(:(

Yeah that's correct. You drafted him and then traded him to the Lakers for Vlade Divac before Kobe played an NBA game. At the time Divac for a player picked at 13 was probably a good move but in the long term, whoa.

Hornets with huge upset over the Suns 110-103

My man Peja with 25 points 13 rebounds 7-11 3 pointers :worthy:
Up and coming point guard Collison with 15 points and a great 3 pointer on Nash to seal the victory!
Brown 19 points & Thornton 19 points :thumbsup:

Igot to watch the reply on one hd so I was stoked!

GO HORNETS!!!

yea i watched the replay to...gr8 win. collison and peja....absolute guns!!
and yea grayson, divac is a legend

They're really doing well. Been a fan of Marcus Thornton since I watched him at the Summer League, good to see him taking a big role now with the Hornets. Also impressed with Collison.

Hawks got done 96 88 that's 3 in a row and last two without CP3 :whistle:

The rookies going Real well Collison Hit 22 points 11 assists and Thornton 21 Points 3 rebs .

Hornets Starting to fire i hope , wonder what will happen when Cp3 gets back in ?

Hawks got done 96 88 that's 3 in a row and last two without CP3 :whistle:

The rookies going Real well Collison Hit 22 points 11 assists and Thornton 21 Points 3 rebs .

Hornets Starting to fire i hope , wonder what will happen when Cp3 gets back in ?

Its unreal to see the hornets beat 2 great teams in a row without cp3. Its allowing the other players to realy shine. Collinson is going to be a fantastic point gaurd in the future :worthy:
Because collinson is playing so well it will allow cp3 to get more rest on the bench when he returns. Hopefully we can continue to play like this :thumbsup:

collison has some serious talent... good to see the players respond to the recent criticism of the team

Back
Top Bottom