The Lord has Risen on Sunday Easter. Hallelujah Michael Jordan !!!!

Just heaps of Jordan base and low-end insert cards so that I can re-sell them...... That was it.

wow, so the person you were dealing with failed to mention the significance of the card they were trading all those extraordinary base for?
Atleast someone was nice enough to let you know. Bet you're glad it wasn't amongst all those freebies you gave out the other week :thumbsup:

This card would go well with mine. The other variation #23C. This one cost me BIG BUX!!! Yours is worth BIG BUX TOO!!

You have a real gem mate. One I wouldn't mind owning haha.

md_0011.jpg

md_0012.jpg

Wow - so you're telling me that card was resurrected from a dead box of commons on Easter Sunday? Spooky - I'd double check the burn marks on your toast for any MJ likeness and buy a lottery ticket while you're at it - somebody up there is giving you Easter mojo!

That would be a nice addition to Dom's Fleer collection, the perfect matching card to #23C :D

That is freaking crazy man!!!!!!! Im so jealous right now!!!!!! The card has a refractor finish compared to a base, it wouldn't be that hard to miss it...

Wow damn what a story man! And jersey #'d too..! So jealous right now lol, Lucky a nice enough member on here was looking out for you otherwise this gem of a card could of been traded off that's why I love OCT so much :)

Wow damn what a story man! And jersey #'d too..! So jealous right now lol, Lucky a nice enough member on here was looking out for you otherwise this gem of a card could of been traded off that's why I love OCT so much :)

Need to lavish this helpful OCT member with a heap of praises if he wants to own up. ;)

What about the member who was trying to trade for it without mentioning its significance?

yeah, who is this person?

props to the person who kept it real by telling him about the cards true worth - not too much sympathy for the person hoping to get it for base, lame.

i guess it's seller beware just as much as buyer beware, but seriously.....

Yeah I too along with alot of others wanna know who this person is you were going to do the trade with.. Shame on them..! :mad:

What about the member who was trying to trade for it without mentioning its significance?

Don't think it is very professional of me to mention that member!!!! If you get a clown trying to offer you peanuts for gold.... chances of it being him is very high!!!!!

---------- Post added 25-04-2011 at 05:05 PM ----------

yeah, who is this person?

props to the person who kept it real by telling him about the cards true worth - not too much sympathy for the person hoping to get it for base, lame.

i guess it's seller beware just as much as buyer beware, but seriously.....

I'll let the good samaritan reveal himself if he wants to !!!!

---------- Post added 25-04-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Yeah I too along with alot of others wanna know who this person is you were going to do the trade with.. Shame on them..! :mad:

Hint hint.... a fairly big time Jordan collector... there is a few on this site

Don't think it is very professional of me to mention that member!!!! If you get a clown trying to offer you peanuts for gold.... chances of it being him is very high!!!!!

---------- Post added 25-04-2011 at 05:05 PM ----------

I'll let the good samaritan reveal himself if he wants to !!!!

---------- Post added 25-04-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Hint hint.... a fairly big time Jordan collector... there is a few on this site

lol there is so many big time jordan collectors here.

Back
Top Bottom