The Lord has Risen on Sunday Easter. Hallelujah Michael Jordan !!!!

anakinleo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
ALEX
COMC User
anakinleo
I have already done my victory laps, 10-course buffet dinner and booked my family a cruise to nowhere. Sometime this afternoon, with the assistance of another member from OCT (who most probably does not want to be named), I've discovered this card.... KA-POW!!!!!!

Never knew I had such a card amidst my collection... just remembered in late 1990s, I was busting cases after cases of cards without getting much in return. This card was hidden in one of the cases I never thoroughly went through until of late. To me, this is as good as a mailday (send from the gods), just delayed by 12 years.

Haven't decided what to do with the card yet, I am just busking in glory at the moment.

May I present the most heavenly mail of year.

MJ62.jpg

mj61.jpg

Wow!!! You sir have some kind of luck. If I ever found a gem like that misplaced in a box of commons... Lets just say i would need to do some laundry.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Praise the Jord-an!! :worthy:

Haven't looked at the front of the card yet.........just in disbelief at the numbering :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

wow man that is possibly the most epic find ever!
So what happened? You just decided to go through all your old cards and there it was? :woot:

This is my face right now >>> :eek::eek::eek:

Oh and if you decide to sell it feel free to shoot me a PM :D

Thanks everybody for your wonderful comments.

About 8 hours ago, I was unknowingly about to trade this card to another member (can't reveal who) for what I thought was a fabulous trade. I must have initially thought that the numbering 23 is just the base card numbering like many other MJ base cards until another member stepped in and just casually asked if it was numbered in anyway. It was only then it struck me that this card was numbered 23 out of 61. Silly me!!!!!!!

About 8 hours ago, I was unknowingly about to trade this card to another member (can't reveal who) for what I thought was a fabulous trade. I must have initially thought that the numbering 23 is just the base card numbering like many other MJ base cards until another member stepped in and just casually asked if it was numbered in anyway. It was only then it struck me that this card was numbered 23 out of 61. Silly me!!!!!!!

Woah very close call hahaha I thought it was just card 23 as well when I saw the pic

Can i ask what you were going to get in return for it? (no specifics needed)

thank god for honest members here.. damn what a find.. they go for a lot of coin too.. lol.. u got me going thru my base cards too now.. thanks.. :lol:

thank god for honest members here.. damn what a find.. they go for a lot of coin too.. lol.. u got me going thru my base cards too now.. thanks.. :lol:

Don't work too hard on that, might have to wait for Christmas before something like that happens again. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom