The Liverpool Thread

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
With all the last day transfer deals where do you think that leaves the club? Better or worse?

For me once Torres said he wanted to leave thats it, Let him go. No point in holding on to a player that doesn't want to be at club. Suárez looks to be a fantastic buy. Andy Carroll is way over priced at 35millon but we'll see what happens.

Is this the boost that could get our season back on track?

suarez good buy, 35 for caroll lol. imo torres was still better.

Will if you think of it like a swap of Suarez and Carroll for Torres I think thats a good bit of Business. The cost of them both is almost the same as the money we got from the sale of Torres.

Suárez is a better goal scorer then Torres has ever been. Then more I think about these sales the more I'm liking it.

yeah, in my opinion torres is alrite, but hes greatly over-rated. one good season in the epl and ravaged with injuries. need someone with a bit more quality than carroll tho...

Andy Carroll has a rap sheet as long as you arm, and some recent indescretions too. I hope to god he is worth the finance and hassle.

Am glad the Torres has gone, I agree with the general consensus that once he made it known that he was unhappy, it was time to move on.

Maybe but the Dutch league is ok nothing like the English/ Spanish / Italian / German league alot of "stars" have been average when they went to another league so that has to be taken into consideration, but obviously has talent, would have loved to have seen him in partnership with Torres... Carroll is overpriced in my opinion, only been around for 6 months in top flight league, big gamble, because if he does nothing they would be lucky to get 1/2 their money back... Liverpool need to push hard to see if we can grab 4th very hard but you never know, then at the end of season will need to buy 4 players at least, to compete against Man U, Chelsea, Arssenal, Man City & Spurs who will bring in players as well...

Suárez is a better goal scorer then Torres has ever been. Then more I think about these sales the more I'm liking it.

^If you ask me the Spanish league is one of the weakest. There are 2 maybe 3 teams that are great. The rest would be lucky to finish in the top 10 in England or Italy.

to see if we can grab 4th

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

If you ask me the Spanish league is one of the weakest.

it all depends on what you think the 'strongest' means i guess? if you want fast and literally strong, then you obviously cant go past the epl. but if you want a more tactical style that breeds better players overall that can ply their trade the world over, the i would go with ANY other league in europe.
the other euro leagues cant be that crap? thats why the epl is full of foriegners. after they get setted to the pace and strength, they adapt easy. english players dont do this when the situation is vice versa...
i cant think of many...lineker? gazza? certainly no-one recently...
also why england cant do well in international comps. they dont play football. they just play HARD...100 years and still playing long ball. pathetic.
in saying that, it is exciting to watch...

I'm saying that there are a lot me crap teams in Spain then England or Italy in my opinion.

If your going to quote someone , quote the whole sentence at least..., as i said will be hard to get to 4th but that is the goal, it gives them something to aim for, 10 points behind, you have to be positive, same as Chelsea were leading, now look at them in 4th and 9-10 points behind ManU...

to see if we can grab 4th

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

If you ask me the Spanish league is one of the weakest.

it all depends on what you think the 'strongest' means i guess? if you want fast and literally strong, then you obviously cant go past the epl. but if you want a more tactical style that breeds better players overall that can ply their trade the world over, the i would go with ANY other league in europe.
the other euro leagues cant be that crap? thats why the epl is full of foriegners. after they get setted to the pace and strength, they adapt easy. english players dont do this when the situation is vice versa...
i cant think of many...lineker? gazza? certainly no-one recently...
also why england cant do well in international comps. they dont play football. they just play HARD...100 years and still playing long ball. pathetic.
in saying that, it is exciting to watch...

If your going to quote someone , quote the whole sentence at least..., as i said will be hard to get to 4th but that is the goal, it gives them something to aim for, 10 points behind, you have to be positive, same as Chelsea were leading, now look at them in 4th and 9-10 points behind ManU...

didnt need the whole quote. i was laughing at the mere thought...
but, noted, and will do next time. ;)

Don't worry mate, At least we will still be in the top flight next season :p

Liverpool worse off.

Carroll is alright but paid way too much, Suarez I cant really make any comment as I dont know much about him but im sure he is no Torres.

Torres= superstar

no way mate!

Andy Carroll is in goal scoring form, Torres can't get any better in England and is better off leaving and going back to Spain, while Suarez is scoring bags every week in Holland.. a huge win.. Torres thinks he is the best in the PL but he isn't.. cocky as hell!

Back
Top Bottom