The Holy Grail!

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
Super stoked to be posting this mailday i'll start off with some stuff I didn't really want but had to have.

Teamcoach silver

002-1.jpg

Herald sun Super Star

001-2.jpg

A quite rare and hard to find weg premiership card

001-3.jpg

An AA

001-5.jpg

Now for the good stuff
[hide]Play this
[/hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide] #72 of 200
001-4.jpg
[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

[hide] #72 of 200
Image2.jpg
[/hide]

Thanks for looking :D

PS- Sorry for stealing your idea slobby but this truly is my holy grail!

That's a sweet looking auto and the ultimate centrepiece to your pc, congratulations.

Cheers mate easily my best card!

---------- Post added 12-08-2011 at 08:19 PM ----------

Nice Swan auto mate. I'd love to get one of those myself. I've got a Judd on the way.

Thanks Scotte man they are sick in hand!

---------- Post added 12-08-2011 at 08:19 PM ----------

haha, well done, man what a tune, and the cards not bad either

LMAO love it!

---------- Post added 12-08-2011 at 08:21 PM ----------

Nice one JAck, does that keep it the PC at 100% do you have all the 2011 cards now?

Thanks Daz I still need 4 :yellow: to be %100 but they are all $10 cards so im not that fussed. Need to buy supplies first to put the whole collection in then i'll finish it off ;)

Yeah buddy!! Well done on the big one. Looks absolutely mint, great card mate and well done on the colletion!

Hey mate Well done. BTW pm me your addy and LMK those 4 cards u need :)

Thanks mate PM coming shortly.

---------- Post added 13-08-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

Yeah buddy!! Well done on the big one. Looks absolutely mint, great card mate and well done on the colletion!

Cheers mate I can't fault the card condition wise it's absolutley perfect. Glad to have it in the PC.

Great Looking Auto mate!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It will look great as the centrepiece of your collection!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I told ya about 5 months ago that there would be an MVP Sig for him that would look sweet as in your PC :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Well done, once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Looking Auto mate!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It will look great as the centrepiece of your collection!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I told ya about 5 months ago that there would be an MVP Sig for him that would look sweet as in your PC :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Well done, once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um thanks :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

---------- Post added 16-08-2011 at 03:05 PM ----------

Nice work Jacko, great to see you get the redemption mate :thumbsup:

Thanks Brad appreciate it mate.

Back
Top Bottom