The highest selling Barkley ever?

exzibit3

Old school baby!
Real Name
exzibit3
CHARLES BARKLEY 1999/00 UPPER DECK GAME JERSEY AUTO 4/4 - eBay (item 110469155071 end time Dec-18-09 18:57:08 PST)

BdTiiQWkKGrHqIH-DYEref1CLGBK4Rbiy5r.jpg

BdTgngWkKGrHqQH-DoErfcPtP64BK4RbZ02.jpg

$2700! Pretty sweet...a bit of a pity that Charles isn't included in any Exquisite products. I don't even think he's got a base card in there does he?

I was watching this to see where it ended, had a feeling it's go around $2500. Pretty reasonable really since there aren't many nice cards of his these days.

I was watching this to see where it ended, had a feeling it's go around $2500. Pretty reasonable really since there aren't many nice cards of his these days.

I completely agree. Only numbered out of 4 and his regular autos already sell for about $500 un-numbered. A bit more than the price of a case of Exquisite, I prefer this card.

hahahah i was watching this too! not surprised though, im still amazed at his auto prices and still cannot get over how much they go for...who'd have ever thought sir charles would be pulling numbers rivalling jordan.....id love to see a barkley pc if anyone knows who collects him.

hahahah i was watching this too! not surprised though, im still amazed at his auto prices and still cannot get over how much they go for...who'd have ever thought sir charles would be pulling numbers rivalling jordan.....id love to see a barkley pc if anyone knows who collects him.

Durian probably has the biggest collection of him though he wouldn't 'collect' him. :whistle: :lol:

actually this one popped out twice before, and ended at $3550 and $4350. $2700 was not the highest it has ever sold!!

i know somebody from manila who could equal if not surpass round-mound's barkley collection... he got most of his cards from a friend who has since moved to california... my friend's collection has both red and green 97-98 precious metal gems, plus almost all of the other cards in round-mound's stash...

badboy, if he has a better collection than round-mound's id safely safely say that he has the best barkley collection in the world. In saying that, the last i heard was that not all of his cards are pictured.

Alex

we'll then just have to wait and see if the other collector still has his CB collection intact and if he'd post everything on the net as well... anyways, great collectors both of them!!!

Back
Top Bottom