The first up send a member a mailday?? And a HUGE gesture to boot!

My Goodness! What a card! What a thing to do all 3 of you!
I think Matt secretly has a love for Celtics cards ;)

Truely amazing things are happening of late, the Celtics are on 4 straight!

Thats sensational you guys. Huge gesture Matt :D and great teamwork with Graham and the others.

The Hondo looks sweet Chad, congrats! 1/1 = =P~

WOW - I am blown away ! Am I right in understanding that card is worth about $500 and was GIVEN to Chad for nothing ???

Oh my goodness........ That's NASHTY!
Great work Matt.
Seriously. big props to you, and to G-Unit Hill for helping.
Well done, and good to see some karma coming back to Chad - who himself is one of Ozcard's most generous.
Well done all round :D :D

Yeah guys Matt is a bloody legend. He did let slip I had something on the way from my mate in the US he had to use as the middle man to get it done. It was just great that it turned up after the weekend :-D

A centerpiece alright. Those sort of 1/1's are a lot more harder to get and more coverted by collectors more than other sorts of 1/1's like press plates etc even though I love them too.

A HUGE gift and and a HUGE thanks to the guys and Matt especially! Its unbelievable I can get such a gift off a member that I have never ever traded with etc just because.

I'm blown away. Its great to see and not only coz I'm on the receiving end. This sort of thing happens reguarly though just not on this scale. A 1/1! :-D

Its great and I really appreciate it and I hope that its not always a snr member like me all the time though. Thanks to our fundraiser I've got a good list of people that really deserve it more though and anyone wanting to find a worthy member just pm and I'll be able to help out. I've got some care packages to send out myself and some really deserving members will get a surprise.

Thanks again Matt for the great card that will be forever in an Aussie collection ;-)

All you other Hondo collectors can cross that one off! Its gone and you can forget it ever existed! LOL

You must be over the moon with that card...What a nice looking card of Hondo and the only one of its kind.

What an amazing gesture...this site is truely a unique place.

Coooooool Mail day

WOW... :shock: :shock:

Well done to Matty and all those who helped to get Chad an unbelievable 1/1 card.

So Chad, have you stopped looking at it yet... maybe not :p

Back
Top Bottom