The Corby Sisters

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
Photos show party girl Mercedes Corby

LMAO what a stupid *****!! Anyone who still had doubts about her sister's imprisonment must surely now see the light :p

merc2_wideweb__470x316,2.jpg

fpp_corby2.jpg

Can you say $2 buck su......

She looks like a cheap hooker....

Yeah for a horse! :thumbsup::lol:

It's been blatently obvious Shapelle was guilty from the start and then her dumbass sister came into it and Hello we all now know for sure! The funny thing is she's sueing Channel 7 for defamation of her 'clean' name, and EVERYONE is now coming out saying she uses drugs. Funny funny **** :D

EVERYONE is now coming out saying she sells drugs
I dont think that is quite right Ben.
Mercedes is suing because of comments made by Jodie Power to the effect that Mercedes was involved in the drug trade.
I think that the evidence that has been put before the Court is that she has been a drug user, not a drug seller.

I dont think that is quite right Ben.
Mercedes is suing because of comments made by Jodie Power to the effect that Mercedes was involved in the drug trade.
I think that the evidence that has been put before the Court is that she has been a drug user, not a drug seller.

I'll edit the word 'sells' my bad :)

its a big leap to go from some pictures of someone having a choof to declaring their sister as a drug traffiker.

I reakon Chappelle is guilty as all hell, but you probably find 4 kgs of pot was probably for thier recreational use during their time in Bali - like 4kgs is a lot, but when you are there for a while with a group of friends, it isnt so much.

I still think she deserves time, but she should have openly said "you know what, Im an idiot, I thought I could get away with bringing my own pot to bali for me and my friends"

My parents where actually in bali at the time and they where talking to a security guard. He said that in australia they found the drugs in her bag but let her go so she could get caught in dempesar because the laws there are tougher

My parents where actually in bali at the time and they where talking to a security guard. He said that in australia they found the drugs in her bag but let her go so she could get caught in dempesar because the laws there are tougher

ha is that for real... that is gold:lol:

I find that hard to believe...and I would hope that the Australian security have that little disregard for our fellow Aussies, whether they're a criminal or not.

I find that hard to believe...and I would hope that the Australian security have that little disregard for our fellow Aussies, whether they're a criminal or not.

Agreed.

I spent 2 yrs in Brunei where the drug rules were death for any drugs brought into the country - it says it everywhere - have also been to bali where it says the same thing at airports etc. Yet despite this I knew a chick who smuggled dope in her pants!!! All for a puff or 2....

4 kg for recreational use or not when u see the word 'DEATH' it should ring a bell that perhaps u shouldn't partake while on holiday!!!:lol:

she was always guilty lied throw her teeth and made a fool of herself trying to bring drugs into a country when the have signs and strict rules about this

Back
Top Bottom