The Cam Smith PC

What a fantastic collection! This one certainly reminds me I have a long way to go in terms of accomplishing the collector that I want to be lol. This is perhaps the most envious collection I have ever seen!!!

2011 Telegraph Base.jpg 2012 Champions Common.jpg 2012 Champions Gold Plastic.jpg 2012 Champions Peel & Stick Sealed.jpg 2012 Champions Peel & Stick.jpg 2012 Champions Storm Showtime Cameron Smith Billy Slater.jpg 2012 Dynasty 1 Common.jpg 2012 Dynasty 2 Parallel.jpg 2012 Dynasty 2011 Captain of the Year.jpg 2012 Dynasty 2011 Rep Player of the Year.jpg 2012 Dynasty Black League Leader #012 Front.jpg 2012 Dynasty Gold League Leader #012 Front.jpg 2012 Dynasty Gold League Leader #148 Front.jpg 2012 Dynasty Premiers Winning Captain #097.jpg 2012 Dynasty TotY.jpg 2012 LE AUS Signature.jpg 2012 LE QLD Signature I.jpg 2012 Limited Edition 1 Australia Common.jpg 2012 Limited Edition 1 QLD.jpg 2012 Limited Edition Australia Parallel.jpg

but wait there is more..

I wonder what serial numbers your Black cards are? - Not that anything is for sale of course, just asking to prevent myself from saving up for something unnecessary for a rare item I am never going to get a hold of - the LLB7 number #009/50 in particular or just any low number. In other words, so I can serenely focus on other priorities of my collections lol.

I wonder what serial numbers your Black cards are? - Not that anything is for sale of course, just asking to prevent myself from saving up for something unnecessary for a rare item I am never going to get a hold of - the LLB7 number #009/50 in particular or just any low number. In other words, so I can serenely focus on other priorities of my collections lol.

Pretty sure someone on here already has that one mate.

my my you have been busy Leonie.
well done, hope you keep going with the passion.
Yes, it was a busy year.. and i think next year will be just as big, except hopefully there won’t be 15 case cards to collect... & if anyone who maybe IP ing the Storm Premiers set, I attended the Storm family day & Will Chambers flatly refused even after begging to sign his Premiers card...

Yes, it was a busy year.. and i think next year will be just as big, except hopefully there won’t be 15 case cards to collect... & if anyone who maybe IP ing the Storm Premiers set, I attended the Storm family day & Will Chambers flatly refused even after begging to sign his Premiers card...
that is a piss poor effort on his behalf.

Gave up on Chambers ages ago unfortunately. Only one im missing from all my mojo sets

Cards all look great

Really nice collection.

What's Chambers problem with signing cards for fans?

Ross
Mick Ennis - now refuses everyone. :(

Unfortunately these guys spoil it for the genuine collectors, we all get tainted with the same brush even if you never sell cards.

I often get asked - "how much do you think you will get for these on eBay?" when I reply they are for my collection and I don't sell any, they just laugh and say yeah sure.

Back
Top Bottom