The BEST Allen Iverson autograph has arrived!!

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
My favourite Allen Iverson autograph card of all time. ;) One of his very firsts autograph card and you don't know how it feels to own this one. Thanks again for the seller for your super patience. :) Notice how beautiful or at least very freely-moved his signature are on his older cards than his newer ones. Having this card on-hand helps me to decide that this card is my favourite Autograph over the Sign of The Times.

99-00 Topps Tip-Off - Allen Iverson - Topps Certified Autograph

Tip-OffAutograph.jpg

I've also just been working on my website, scanning, uploading, trying to identify an accurate name for cards etc, while there has been little additions for the past weeks, but can anyone confirm or have any idea of the actual set name for this card below? I'm struggling to find it as my Beckett doesn't list them.

00-01 Upper Deck Exclusive - Allen Iverson - Game Jersey Edition MPV Gold Scripts - Short Print #13/25 - I think that's the accurate description of where this card came from, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

MVPGoldScripts.jpg

Cheers~

that auto is gorgeous mate, the first on card iverson auto i think ive seen :D

the #/25 looks great too, does it have a card number hendra, is it #410 by any chance?

Hey hendra - my beckett just says team mvp gold, I have the Kg silver #/100 but yr one looks bronze?? anyway my beckett says gold parallel! Hope that's a help!

Great to hear u have hunted down a keeper!!!!! No one deserves it more.

Dear god, thats the best looking AI auto I've seen!!!
Whats better is it's not a sticker auto.
Is the card numbered??

Beautiful. His old autos looked very cool indeed. Yea is it numbered? I love the ones from the era before the sleeve..

Hey Al, there's a problem with your KG. It's not numbered 021/100 ;)

Yeah that looks SOO much better IMO. Great pickup. Shame you can't get an auto of him with a baby face and no tatts :-P

Congrats mate and Im sure we all can appreciate how much that one means to you. Nice mailday as usual ;-)

Funkadelic said:
Hey Al, there's a problem with your KG. It's not numbered 021/100 ;)

19/100's not bad though:D
Hendra - what's the history with AI autos? - when did they start coming out etc?

WOW Hendra... don't know much about the card, sorry mate, but if you're calling it your #1 Auto card, I'm with ya buddy!!! :p

Hey, yeah fill us in with the Autos.

What was his first Auto, not including college cards. I mean was it SOTT, this one, Autographics, etc?

But back to the card, I love it mate, the auto itself is superb, WAAAAAY better than the more recent stuff! I guess some people get writers cramp aye?

Well done Hendra, love it dude!!!

great card hendra!!
i personally like the sign of the times a bit better..
but as a player collector the 'first-time' autograph is a much better one to have as it holds a sentimental value..

great addition to an exquisite collection..

henkita, 2 great looking cards for ya pc, really like the 99-00 Topps Tip-Off - Allen Iverson - Topps Certified Autograph, auto looks really nice and what makes it even better it is an on card auto and not a sticker. The card design is very interesting also the crowd inside the basketball being blurred looks great.

Thanks champs. I appreciate your comments.

JZA - I'll get back to you about the number of the card for the #/25. Thanks again.

ljandkg - Mate, that's a beauty of a card of the KG MVP! It does seem like yours is the silver version while this Iverson is the gold, hence, the shorter print run. It's all good though. I love those card, what about yourself?

samtheman & Funk - Thanks guys! This card itself does not have a serial number for it but I assume it probably have a very short print for it's production. In my 2 years back into collecting, I have only seen one other that has been on the 'Bay. I can not find any further information seeing as it is an older card so information can be as scarce as the actual card. But Iverson's 04-05 or 05-06 (?) eTopps on-hand autograph card are short printed to #30 so maybe something like that print applies for this card as well.

chadjaja - I might be able to pick up something like that of description. His older rookie card autograph. I plan to get one later on.

MavsMan & ljandkg - I'll fill you in as much as I can. Ignoring his rookie autographs which unfortunately, is hard to tell whether they're fake or not (Scoreboard autos etc), Signs of The Times seems to be his very first autograph, followed by closely, this Topps Tip-Off and then Fleer Autographics & Century Legends Epic Signatures.

Funnily enough though, if we can talk about BV for a second, not that it mean much but it certainly played a part on the final price of this Topps Tip-Off of mine. :p

Anyway, Sign of The Times has a BV of $350 these days. This Topps Tip-Off has a BV of $500. Fleer Autographics has a BV of $250 with a multiplier of 1.25x for the Silver (#/250) and 3x for the Gold (#/50). Meanwhle, Century Legends Epic Signatures holds a BV of $325, whilst the Gold parallel (#/100) is unpriced due to scarcity.

They are so much nicer than the sticker autographs. The only thing those sticker autos have on these older autos of AI, is probably the design of the card. A bit more updated and refractor finish looking.

Cheers~

EDIT: - I forgot to mention Topps Stadium Club Lone Star Signatures and Dual Signatures as well. That's also an older autograph card of Iverson & it is also an on-card signature.

Hey Hendra man your AI collection is off the hook.

And from what i know the Iverson Tip off auto has astronomical odds and i (think) it was a redemption card (though correct me if im wrong).

I'd have to say by far this is Iversons rarest auto out there who knows their could be less than 10 of them out there for all we know and with AI's auto's flooding in topps this year that card will be very sought after WELL DONE!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom