Terminator SCC Custom Auto Cards

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
I loved this show when it first aired hadn't gotten round to making cards from the show, wish I had now as theres not going to be a series 3

Here is something I came up with will make more of the characters, would love to be able to get them signed, probably would be able to write to the actors

What do you think not sure if i should use an oval shape for the auto area, maybe I should make the Terminator title writing bigger left it as it was to fit in with the background, I just got image off the net its a wallpaper image seems to work well

Would like to make backs for them too

Cheers

Beck

TSCC Custom Auto Card 1.jpg

TSCC Custom Auto Card 2.jpg

thanks mate was pretty easy to do really, I like the oval one too, might just make some minor adjustments to it, take of the certified off seeing its not really going to be a certified one lol

Ilike the square one and they look great I'd leave the certified thing there

thanks I am liking the oval shape for the auto, will see how i go, its still just a rough idea at the moment

Here are some more I have just done

TSCC Custom Auto Card 3.jpg

TSCC Custom Auto Card 4.jpg

TSCC Custom Auto Card 5.jpg

TSCC Custom Auto Card 6.jpg

TSCC Custom Auto Card 7.jpg

They are nice. The oval looks better for sure.

You might need to send the them a silver pen to sign with.

I did not know Shirley Manson was in that show, I was just wondering the other day where she had gotten to.

wow i really like them the only thing i would do would be take the beckster24 off and move to somewhere else on the card. but yeah keep up the good work

thanks for the positive comments, appreciated

I will be removing the Beckster24 its just a watermark to stop others taking my design

I feel though its still missing something??, I might make the oval a lighter grey colour maybe what do you guys think will take off the certified seeing its not just leave it as Authentic Autograph

i like the certified authentic tbh. adds something i like them how they are

thanks for the positive comments, appreciated

I will be removing the Beckster24 its just a watermark to stop others taking my design

I feel though its still missing something??, I might make the oval a lighter grey colour maybe what do you guys think will take off the certified seeing its not just leave it as Authentic Autograph

I think taking the certified off is a good move to be honest, I like the oval better and a lighter shade would be great, would then allow the actor to sign with a black pen.

Apart from that, outstanding cards, would LOVE to have a summer glau auto, got a pic of her auto'd and framed, also from Terminator SCC.

Thanks for your kind comments, will take off the certified and make the oval a lighter grey, not sure how i will go at getting these signed, still will make some backs for them

They look fantastic! Like someone else said really lighten up the auto area so they can sign in any pen they have handy and it will show up nicely All I would add is to make the "Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles" on the left hand side the same sort of size as the actor/character name on the right:) OR even put the Terminator at the top left in large red writing and have the Sarah Connor Chronicles underneath it in smaller text...
If you need any USA stamps let me know as I have some spare for the return envelopes :)

Actually more like this but with your obvious design talents and the lettering you already had and move his pic a little to the right so he is not direct centre... What program do you use to make these anyway???

TSCC%20Custom%20Auto%20Card%202.jpg

Actually more like this but with your obvious design talents and the lettering you already had and move his pic a little to the right so he is not direct centre... What program do you use to make these anyway???

That looks better thanks for your help, and appreciate your help with the USA stamps, I am not sure how i would go sending these as I have no addresses for the actors that were in the show

I used Adobe Photoshop CS

Back
Top Bottom