Tell me something I don't know.......

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Just for something random, I want people to just tell me anything about them or their collection or their lives that I don't know! It can be anything, but something you don't mind being on a web forum! ;)

Maybe you have a pet walrus, or you work in a cardboard factory making fancy hamburger boxes?? Something we might not know about you already! So don't go saying "I am from New Zealand" if your name is 'kiwi_in_melb' ;)

I only put this in the Basketball section because I am only ever involved in this area, so forgive my ignorance!

I actually don't like you at all, I only pretend to be your troll buddy. When I call you rude things, I really mean them.

Awww, that is cute! I like how you sometimes pretend you aren't pure softy when you post publically! It's ok Bainy, I won't tell people you end all your texts to me with 'xx'

I did a 14km walk with Steve Waugh a few weeks ago for his Charity.

Afterwards he told us a story which he repeated again a few days later at a lunch sponsored by work that Peter Fitzsimons was at and also mentioned in the SMH......

Steve Waugh spoke at a lunch at the Opera House last week, and was asked when he knew that his career was truly over. He replied that it occurred a year or so after his retirement when he was going for a walk with his five-year-old son in the Shire, when they ran into Ricky Ponting going for a walk. The two long-time teammates chatted for a bit and then said their goodbyes. Noting his son being a bit quiet afterwards, Steve asked him what was on his mind? ''Dad,'' he said. ''How do you know Ricky Ponting?!?!''

Classic!

I did a 14km walk with Steve Waugh a few weeks ago for his Charity.

Afterwards he told us a story which he repeated again a few days later at a lunch sponsored by work that Peter Fitzsimons was at and also mentioned in the SMH......

Steve Waugh spoke at a lunch at the Opera House last week, and was asked when he knew that his career was truly over. He replied that it occurred a year or so after his retirement when he was going for a walk with his five-year-old son in the Shire, when they ran into Ricky Ponting going for a walk. The two long-time teammates chatted for a bit and then said their goodbyes. Noting his son being a bit quiet afterwards, Steve asked him what was on his mind? ''Dad,'' he said. ''How do you know Ricky Ponting?!?!''

Classic!

Who would have thought it would take a couple of trolls and several onlookers to see this before I got a serious post! lol

That is awesome Matt! I always for the feeling Steve Waugh is a good guy!

Who would have thought it would take a couple of trolls and several onlookers to see this before I got a serious post! lol

That is awesome Matt! I always for the feeling Steve Waugh is a good guy!

We had the walk on a Friday.....he had been doing 15 + kms a day on another walk earlier in the week with Ian Botham in Sri Lanka for his charity (said it was hot and humid there), flew in to Sydney on the Thursday and then did our walk Friday....does so much for charity!

Cheers
Matt

I've been a basketball referee since I was 14 years old (now 26), in which time I've refereed at 5 national championships (2 gold medal games, 1 bronze medal game) and ranked high on state league panels. Injuries and not being able to get my body right for long enough forced me to step away, however I can say that I got to referee players like Patty Mills and other Aussies at the best level of junior ball within Australia. I also went to school with Liz Cambage. I also hate going to games because people ask me why "that" was called or stay away from discussions on rules because I could quote you the article number and rulebook interpretation but it falls on deaf ears because others believe they know better than FIBA :)

I go to perth mod and its a heck of a struggle! Also im way better than Tom12 at basketball

Back
Top Bottom