Panini Blog Teaser Gallery: Panini America Cracks First Box of 2013 Score Football Hobby Jumbos

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2013-score-hobby-jumbo-teaser-gallery-6.jpg

I just plowed through a sizable chunk of late-afternoon clock mining one massive box of Panini America’s hot-off-the-presses 2013 Score Football Hobby Jumbos — and I’m a better man and hobby marketing manager for the experience. When my 10th and final pack was opened and its contents revealed, I came up with four simple words to summarize my own thoughts on the product: Best. Score. Ever. Seriously.

From juicy 50-card fat packs to impeccable photography to a landmark Rookie Card design to being completely redemption free, the first NFL-licensed trading card set of 2013 seems ready to rock the hobby — in a good, good way — like precious few season-openers ever have.

But I don’t expect you to merely take my word for it. I want you to take a look at the following gallery and come to your own conclusions. This particular box, which I grabbed blindly from the Panini America Marketing allotment that arrived late this afternoon, delivered four autographs (including a 1/1 Printing Plate of Buffalo Bills rookie receiver Marquise Goodwin and an Alfred Morris Inscriptions), a quality assortment of numbered, technologically advanced parallels and so much more.

I don’t know exactly what I was expecting from this box of 2013 Score Football Hobby Jumbos, but I was absolutely blown away by what it delivered. Take a look at the following pack-by-pack gallery and let me know if you agree.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom