Sydney's ONLY Cardshow @ Leichhardt Town Hall Sunday 11 July 2010

Thansk for that, I have some stuff to get signed in my name, but i also wanted to know the prices of the cards released on the day to buy, as I would like them too. I saw the Bulldogs cards were $63, so I was wondering if the Dragons cards would be about that as well.

i would has a guess that the prices of the limited edition cards would be higher than the previous releases as they are more marketable stars/legends (some of whom are in poor health or very old) and the cards are even more limited in numbering. i'd be happy just to meet them and get a card or something signed by these legends; without the intention of flogging it off on ebay or anything. the previous cards that were signed did fetch a bit of dollars on ebay on the secondary market.

cant wait till sunday for card show have never ben to 1
love dragons and any signed be great norm provan i just collect dragon and sell just collect
old dragon

i havent been b4 either. Should be awesome, cant wait to get a few signatures, i will try to geta photo with my 3 year old daughter and Jamie Soward!

If you want to know what the cards will look like, here's an example:

2010AustPremierCollectorsShowCor-1.jpg

The 2 below are also from the last show, pretty happy with getting these cards signed.

2010ChampionsAndrewRyanAuto.jpg

2010ChampionsDavidStaggAuto.jpg

I didn't have the cash for the triple auto last time... $63!! but this time, the 8 auto card will definitely be somewhere around $150-200 mark I think. I wonder if there are NRL sets where there are cards of these players/legends?? planning to buy some and get them signed again.

8 card auto is now going ahead? it doesnt mention it on the site, only mentions:

Cards available on the day

Triple Immortals Signature - featuring Graeme Langlands, Reg Gasnier, Johnny Raper, individually-numbered to 35. Gasnier will not be in attendence and his autograph will be signed prior to the show in the presence of a company representative and certified as to its authenticity by Reg Gasnier.

These can be purchased from the dealers JaJa's Collectables, Al's Trading Cards, Cards R Us and others on the day.

Dual Timewarp Signature - featuring current St George NRL star Jamie Soward and St George legend Graeme Langlands, individually-numbered to 99. Available from the Footycards.com.au dealer booth for $75. Limits may apply.

Gentle Giant Signature - featuring 10-time premiership player, Norm "Sticks" Provan, individually-numbered to 65. Available from the Southern Hemisphere Cards dealer booth for $59. Limits may apply.

A limited number of photographic prints will also be available to purchase on the day to have signed by these past and present rugby league stars. Limited quantities will be available starting from $25 each.

if you want to know what the cards will look like, here's an example:

2010austpremiercollectorsshowcor-1.jpg

the 2 below are also from the last show, pretty happy with getting these cards signed.

2010championsandrewryanauto.jpg

2010championsdavidstaggauto.jpg

i didn't have the cash for the triple auto last time... $63!! But this time, the 8 auto card will definitely be somewhere around $150-200 mark i think. I wonder if there are nrl sets where there are cards of these players/legends?? Planning to buy some and get them signed again.

$150 - $200 wtf!

Very good information... I am not sure if the 8 auto card is happening, I was just estimating the price if it is to be on sale. Looks like the price of cards have gone up again, $75 for the dual and $59 for the single one.

8 card auto is now going ahead? it doesnt mention it on the site, only mentions:

Cards available on the day

Triple Immortals Signature - featuring Graeme Langlands, Reg Gasnier, Johnny Raper, individually-numbered to 35. Gasnier will not be in attendence and his autograph will be signed prior to the show in the presence of a company representative and certified as to its authenticity by Reg Gasnier.

These can be purchased from the dealers JaJa's Collectables, Al's Trading Cards, Cards R Us and others on the day.

Dual Timewarp Signature - featuring current St George NRL star Jamie Soward and St George legend Graeme Langlands, individually-numbered to 99. Available from the Footycards.com.au dealer booth for $75. Limits may apply.

Gentle Giant Signature - featuring 10-time premiership player, Norm "Sticks" Provan, individually-numbered to 65. Available from the Southern Hemisphere Cards dealer booth for $59. Limits may apply.

A limited number of photographic prints will also be available to purchase on the day to have signed by these past and present rugby league stars. Limited quantities will be available starting from $25 each.

yeh probably the last chance to get an octo of these players ever but even if you aren't going to get that card like most people it will be good to meet them. for a $5 entry fee it doesn't get much better really for nrl fans.

Maybe the triple sig will be $200? I'll definately get the other two. What time should I get there before the door opens to guarantee getting the cards?

I agree with freeball. And also, when will the players be there? from 10-4?

All the Dragons stuff goes for heaps on ebay, i would imagine people going there just to buy and then resell for a big profit on ebay, and real supporters missing out on these cards, if i miss out ill be very annoyed, im driving for 2 hours to get there!

hi mate, all i can suggest is get there early. no big saturday night now :)
All the Dragons stuff goes for heaps on ebay, i would imagine people going there just to buy and then resell for a big profit on ebay, and real supporters missing out on these cards, if i miss out ill be very annoyed, im driving for 2 hours to get there!

So we can get there as it opens, buy the cards before they are signed then start queuing I suppose? As they are being sold at different stalls, I will be the one running !!!

Back
Top Bottom