Sydney's ONLY Cardshow @ Leichhardt Town Hall Sunday 11 July 2010

Only difference with these 8 signature cards is that there not a card company making them.

Dont no how true this is but i got clayton to email me this info to me cause i was talking to him about it.

There will be 4 card releases on the day, all of which can be signed in person by the players (excluding Gasnier). Please read the NOTE at the bottom of the email.

A triple immortals card with Langlands/Gasnier/Raper #'d 35

Provan #'d to 66

Graeme Langlands / Jamie Soward time warp #'d 99

The ultimate card in Australian history - an 8 signature (octograph) of the St George Legends commerating their 11 straight premiership wins 1956-66.

It will feature:

Front
Langlands/Gasnier/Raper/Provan

Back
Smith/Johnny King/Eddie Lumsden/Ian Walsh

and be numbered to only 11

nathraider are u going up

We would like to but will have to see

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 09:31 PM ----------

Only difference with these 8 signature cards is that there not a card company making them.

Dont no how true this is but i got clayton to email me this info to me cause i was talking to him about it.

There will be 4 card releases on the day, all of which can be signed in person by the players (excluding Gasnier). Please read the NOTE at the bottom of the email.

A triple immortals card with Langlands/Gasnier/Raper #'d 35

Provan #'d to 66

Graeme Langlands / Jamie Soward time warp #'d 99

The ultimate card in Australian history - an 8 signature (octograph) of the St George Legends commerating their 11 straight premiership wins 1956-66.

It will feature:

Front
Langlands/Gasnier/Raper/Provan

Back
Smith/Johnny King/Eddie Lumsden/Ian Walsh

and be numbered to only 11

Sounds like some nice cards there . Any idea on prices mate???

all i no what clayton has told me and he said he doesnt no much but he said its impossible for that 8 signature card to be under $2750 at the way they have structured the pricing so your looking at at least $3000 for that card. Dont no about the other ones have to wait and see on the day. Would love to see what they look like hopefully better then last ones

Yes well that is one great card for any St George fan or supporter of league.
$3000 is a bit out of my league im afraid.
Maybe a time warp would be more in my price range lol

Any idea how much the other cards are?? I wouldnt pay 3 grand for a home made card, id rather a jersey with the signatures on bought from the football club for $1200

---------- Post added 05-07-2010 at 10:36 PM ----------

Also, when does Gasnier sign these cards? Gasnier didnt go to the St George PLayers reunion because he is of very bad health, hes been going downhill since his stroke. Maybe they have a facsimile copy on them?

Does that mean Soward will be there as it says all cards can get signed and there is a Jamie Soward card!

Thanks so much! Does any one know what time the players get there? Or are they there the whole day? Might have to get this card /99 for Soward

Soward will be there RAPER is to sick to go think there taking the cards to him to do.

Raper sick? Really? Billy Smith is in hospital, Reg Gasnier is confined to his home, now John Raper not coming? Hes the only sig I need for my 1964 set of cards signed, he never turns up to anything.

Cool news, thnks for that, do you know the prices of the other cards?

Also each of card show they had a free card when you came in, which one will this be?

Sorry i dont really no that much about it :( think gary or Do you no some guy named SONNY he runs the show he will no everything

Haha you want need to bring your wallet to the show you will have to rob a bank first lol

i heard that the majority of players attending will sign personalised messages for free (ie to chris, all the best, john raper), with an item limit. it's just if you want stuff signed that isn't personalised (just john raper) that will incur a fee. best to talk to sonny (sashsquach) about the finer details. i'll be there with my nba boxes, packs and supplies though, even without an nba/nbl star to sign stuff! :)

Back
Top Bottom