Supremacy 2021

If it doubles the product I think its a win/win, 5 cards at $300 as opposed to 10 at $500 isn't a bad compromise.

2400 up to 4800 allows for 3900 available to the public instead of 1500, should allow for 2 boxes per person + SCC box.

Subtract breaker cases :(

If it doubles the product I think its a win/win, 5 cards at $300 as opposed to 10 at $500 isn't a bad compromise.

2400 up to 4800 allows for 3900 available to the public instead of 1500, should allow for 2 boxes per person + SCC box.

Good increase on profit too........ if it is 5 cards a box at $300 vs 10 cards at $500 .....its $100 extra for some extra packaging costs.

Increase of $10 a card isn't too bad considering the value of the 2019 release.

No it isn't, but again its all about the $$$ with Select......and that's their right.....its a business.

But I will say one thing, a lot of the players are a lot smarter these days in relation to what "other" players are being paid to sign and appear and I even know of one legend wanting more $$$ due to his cards selling for heaps on the secondary market.

Apparently this one player is actively tracking what his cards are selling for and wanting a bigger slice of the cash!

Eric Bana Chopper GIF by Madman Films

What do we think the buying limit will be it was 20 cases in 2019 lol how times have changed I’m hoping you can at least purchase a case if there is no wholesale

Back
Top Bottom