Supremacy 2021

There are so many cards and sets that it is almost impossible to collect everything now. Imo for better or worse the limits on some cards are getting lower but that is only some.Still plenty of other cards to collect. Imo if 1 of 1s do eventuate ,and they may ,I think if any of us actually get one in a pack we would be ecstatic. It is only one card of a set . The industry is growing fast. It will continue to copy the us market but on a smaller scale.

Last edited:
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the upcoming releases. Will we see another release before supremacy? Or perhaps maybe another high end release like brilliance very late in the year after supremacy.

Supremacy should be next once we've all settled in chasing optimum and I predict to come around Xmas and then brilliance held back to early next year just before 2022 footy stars comes out?

Very quiet on all fronts. Selling is slowing up and just imagine they threw another release in haha!

Hoping for my piddly 5 card box next year

If they do Brilliance again it wont
Supremacy should be next once we've all settled in chasing optimum and I predict to come around Xmas and then brilliance held back to early next year just before 2022 footy stars comes out?

If they do Brilliance again it wont be before Footy Stars. It would be after series 2 in keeping with the trend from the past few years. Just remember series 2 and Supremacy have both been pushed back a lot due to covid, Supremacy would have been due in about a months time give or take, but I'm guessing late January now.

If they do Brilliance again it wont

If they do Brilliance again it wont be before Footy Stars. It would be after series 2 in keeping with the trend from the past few years. Just remember series 2 and Supremacy have both been pushed back a lot due to covid, Supremacy would have been due in about a months time give or take, but I'm guessing late January now.
Well if they are after the money, a nice Brilliance $300 per box product would be a BOOM.

Maybe Select can do half a card ;)

1 of 1 and ill stop collectibg. Have master set gws and gc and my pc players for 12 years but that would be the end for me.

Nba has many releases and companies. We have 1. We have no option to collect other conpanies.

It will be business disaster to do 1 of 1 in the current market
But what if they did it like Regal? So say the 1/1 is the AFL logo patch, with maybe gold foil, and the 1/15 or 1/25 is the same card, but with silver. Even like the platinum and gold brownlow predictors. So you don't completely miss the card, but you get something a little better than the other 25? I think that could work...

Personally I think /25 is spot on.
There are quite a few team collectors or even player collectors out there and for one not being able to get 1 card for your pc I don’t think is that great. There might only be 1 of that card but then you have an incomplete player or team set.
- that’s how I look at it anyway.

But what if they did it like Regal? So say the 1/1 is the AFL logo patch, with maybe gold foil, and the 1/15 or 1/25 is the same card, but with silver. Even like the platinum and gold brownlow predictors. So you don't completely miss the card, but you get something a little better than the other 25? I think that could work...
It could work possibly but a common theme in collectors is they are ocd and pedantic haha you would have buckleys chance trying to sell me that vision lol

Would depend if we should expect another release before or after supremacy like brilliance.

Either Brilliance or Supremacy, it wont be both. And as we already know its Supremacy there's your answer. If it's not released next month I cant see it coming out in December. I could be wrong but I think that's too close to Christmas. But then again it will be an instant sell out so Select probably wont care how close to Christmas it's released.

Back
Top Bottom