Super 8 (No spoilers within)

sktwentythree

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Simon
eBay User
simon_kent_23
See this movie...

Ok, so I went and saw an early screening for the new movie "Super 8" last night (movie's due out this Thursday), and it was so good I felt I should post about it. One main point; which is, go and see the movie before a friend of your's tells you so much about it that it'll be ruined for you.

The trailers for once have kept the main secret of the movie hidden and even though you can assume what is in the movie, you really won't be able to come close to the level of awesome that exists within.

I see a lot of movie's at the cinemas every year and out of the movie's I've seen to date so far in 2011, this was the best. Great story, amazing sound and visuals, plus a pretty great........

Thanks for sharing your view with no spoilers, can't wait this weekend to check it out. cheers mate!!

FYI, directed by J. J. Abrams and produced by Steven Spielberg.

It was pretty full on. All phones had to be handed in to security before you walked in, with metal detectors for all non-willing types. Had cinema staff sitting in for the whole movie as well. Obviously they were hardcore on not letting anyone film anything.

Back
Top Bottom