Supa Nova 2010 - Sydney & Perth

Sydney not too far away from QLD!

I dont know what i'm gonna get her to sign....probably something Firefly related either a pic or something....

Probably thinking of getting Eliza Dushku, Michael Winslow autographs as well!

yes yes yes I'm definitely going to the Perth one thanks for the link

just checked Dishku auto $40 Glau $30, Charisma Carpenter $30, Lou Ferrigno $30 a lot for a auto if you planned on getting a few

i was temped last year or was it the year before but i couldnt justify the tix price

---------- Post added 10-06-2010 at 06:38 PM ----------

do any of you perth guy's go to the nexus toy fair it low budget but it enjoyable enough

Nexus Toy Fair

MMMMM Charisma Carpenter and Eliza Dushku

Getting to see them would be worth the price of admission!

lol when i saw the title i thougth it was the U18's Dance Meet up. have fun to the people going

i was temped last year or was it the year before but i couldnt justify the tix price

do any of you perth guy's go to the nexus toy fair it low budget but it enjoyable enough

Nexus Toy Fair

I went to the last one in January :)

Didn't buy much at the end of the day just enjoyed walking around in circles lol

im thinkn of going to the next nexus just to dump a fair amount of non sport stuff iv accumulated over the years i think its 25 a section so it cheap enough

im thinkn of going to the next nexus just to dump a fair amount of non sport stuff iv accumulated over the years i think its 25 a section so it cheap enough
Was thinking the same....
Got cards + i got other collectibles that people might be interested in...plus would be a fun experience i guess.

Was thinking about getting Elizas auto on a pic of hers from Bring It On, the bit where they do a special car wash, yowzers!!!

Nexus Toy Fair

I have been to the last few Nexus events. They help to satisfy my inner nerd!!
I normally put a little plug/thread up on here to try and drum-up more interest. Each event seems to have more cards/card stalls than the previous, so that is a good thing.
I will also be going to the Supernova event. I went to the last one (I think) and massively regretted not getting Joe Jusko to draw me something. I watched him drawing for a while, in awe, but for some reason did not get him to draw me anything.

Mainly going to see Lou Ferrigno :thumbsup:

Cool mate! Whens the next Nexus do you know?

Last year i just got a copy of the Watchmen signed by Dave Gibbons to my girlfriend.

This year i might go a bit stupid with Signatures haha

Yeah saw the flyer today at Quality Comics.

Bit of a hike being North of the river but should be a fun day out.

Back
Top Bottom