*SPOILERS* Official NBL 2012/13 Season Thread

Mitch Creek, the Adelaide 36ers Best Defensive Player for 2011/12, has re-signed with the club for the next two seasons.
http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2012/may/creek-stays-a-sixer/

The Townsville McDonald’s Crocodiles have kept brothers Chris and Michael Cedar after both agreed to one year deals yesterday.
http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2012/may/cedar-brothers-re-sign-with-crocs/

Did you like my prediction that Creeky had signed with Sixers for 2 more years :)

For you sixers fans out there..... anyone know which imports we are looking at or are close to signing?

Can tell you. Sixers close to signing Luke Schensher and Jason Cadee.

Ballinger will prob sign with Melbourne at this stage.

Always been a huge fan of Ballsy so will be sad to see him go.

Imports up in the air but heard talk of import combo guard and either Williamson from last year before he got injured or another similar player.

Ballsy to Melbourne...? FARK THAT! Anywhere but there or Sydney!! ANYWHERE!!!! Will be very, very sad to see Balinger go, and knowing our luck, he'll get back to his old self and dominate us when we play whoever he ends up with! I really think we should sign him, if it all fits for the team!!!

Schensher, I've never been a huge fan of his, he's tall but damn does he get muscled out of the post easily sometimes, and with DJ around do we really need him? Would rather Play DJ a C with an athletic Import at the PF... Unless Schensher is going to be coming off the bench!?! hahah!

Happy with Cadee, just hope he can do well with a hopefully injury free Crosswell!

Man, I really, really hope they get the Imports right!! Diamon was such a dominant force!

Yeah that's what I'm hearing. I've always been a huge fan of Ballsy and still think he has a good 2 years left in him, plus he was loyal to us so be loyal to him.

But don't know the full story. I remember playing against Schensher in U/14 and 16 when he played for Noarlunga City Tigers and he developed into a pretty good player from there.

Him and DJ don't match together but if we get a dominant or athletic PF like you said could be a very good 3 player combo. Would love to see Williamson back in Sixers colours.

Diamon was good but had alot of areas to work on, which sadly the good areas overshadowed and people didn't really see.

WOW looks like sixers are on the front foot this season. Never was a fan of Schenscher either but he has size you can't go past.

Back
Top Bottom