*SPOILERS* Official NBL 2012/13 Season Thread

Pretty hard to win in Perth (8 players vs 5 players according to J Flynn) :p
Seriously though, Perth just pressured the ball non-stop forcing Wollongong to rush their offense.

Love your 8 Simple Rules Garth, just wondering if they would still win if they import 5 Nate Robinsons?

Am certainly hoping that the Hawks get game 3, have my tickets. The knee injuries did knock the Hawks around that was for sure. However everyone thought the Breakers would go down hill when Kirk Penney left and the Wildcats have been near the top for centuries

Pretty hard to win in Perth (8 players vs 5 players according to J Flynn) :p
Seriously though, Perth just pressured the ball non-stop forcing Wollongong to rush their offense.

Love your 8 Simple Rules Garth, just wondering if they would still win if they import 5 Nate Robinsons?

I said no player could be taller than Nate Robinson.

No imports allowed, refer to Rule 7

Congratulations to the Wildcats. Was not confident whern the game went to overtime as the Hawks record in overtime games this year has been dismal. Also hard to win when you can not execute the number basic principle of the game...get the bloody ball in the bloody basket.

Also losing our prime scorer in DeLeon made it hard as well.

Bye Bye Malcolm Grant and I can also announce that the Wild Cats have made their first signing under my amended rules post of before. An exclusion has been made for the fact he was not born within 25km of their home stadium

Wild cats fans make welcome your first player under your new roster...................................................................................

ZAC DELANEY:p

Hawks lost that, Perth didn't win it. All due respect.
What the fuck is rookie dude Jaric doing shooting a wild 3 with season on the line, in OT, when Forman and Conraad and Grant were on the court and were better prepared to hit something. I cannot believe it. Seriously what the hell?
Yes, Forman missed two late free throws and Conraad had that turn around that could have even stopped it going to the overtime but come on man I'm so pissed right now.

Wkineundeijnsdfijnsdhisdfkfofptofidmsnskz,smncbcvavsgshsnsucuc

Back
Top Bottom