*SPOILERS* Official NBL 2012/13 Season Thread

Wow. It's gotta hurt to be an Adelaide fan right now. How much longer will Marty Clarke last?

Wow. It's gotta hurt to be an Adelaide fan right now. How much longer will Marty Clarke last?

I knew, had a bad feeling, there was a reason I didnt want to check the result...... FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! 5 points in a quarter of Basketball? Blowing a 21 point half time lead?!? A 14 point Third Quarter lead....!?!? Fk this.....

Clark will STILL see out this season, no matter how much he and Radford (Biggest Dickhead in the Coaching side of the NBL!) stuff up and screw our GREAT club they just can't afford to sack them and pay them out.... Surely piss poor job performance warrants firing and termination of contract?! Geeze, I know I'd be out of a job now if I was as bad as a Manager/Salesman as Clark is coach......

PLEASE, PLEASE..... Ken Cole buy our Great club and save it from this embarrassing 3 year era....... It's pathetic, embarrassing and out right laughable, no matter how bad the NBL seems, quality and management wise sometimes, to be a professional club and handling the things the way they have the last couple of years is a disgrace!!! Hope the club and players enjoy seeing 1500 people MAX at games.......!

Agree it doesn't matter how bad the 36ers lose Clarke will still be there until the end of the season.

Question is will the players be there next season

I knew, had a bad feeling, there was a reason I didnt want to check the result...... FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! 5 points in a quarter of Basketball? Blowing a 21 point half time lead?!? A 14 point Third Quarter lead....!?!? Fk this.....

Clark will STILL see out this season, no matter how much he and Radford (Biggest d***head in the Coaching side of the NBL!) stuff up and screw our GREAT club they just can't afford to sack them and pay them out.... Surely piss poor job performance warrants firing and termination of contract?! Geeze, I know I'd be out of a job now if I was as bad as a Manager/Salesman as Clark is coach......

PLEASE, PLEASE..... Ken Cole buy our Great club and save it from this embarrassing 3 year era....... It's pathetic, embarrassing and out right laughable, no matter how bad the NBL seems, quality and management wise sometimes, to be a professional club and handling the things the way they have the last couple of years is a disgrace!!! Hope the club and players enjoy seeing 1500 people MAX at games.......!
I put some $$$ on the Breakers and went to do something else than watching after half time...

That was insane, 5 points in the 4th. I really can't believe it.

Agree it doesn't matter how bad the 36ers lose Clarke will still be there until the end of the season.

Question is will the players be there next season

Surprisingly, there is at least 2 players there because Clarke is, so who knows either way.

I think you will see a exodus of players leave next year but alot of the players enjoy Adelaide as a city.

Adelaide sadly will be in a rebuilding stage for another 2-3 years after Marty departs. Leeanne Grantham has already re-signed she was shit as a CEO and unappproachable.

Ken Cole needs to buy out the Sixers and take control of the ship. New coaches new ways at Sixers

Why is there games on NYE? Pretty dumb schedules.

Why dumb? I think it would be fun to go to a game on NYE. Unfortunately the Wildcats have never had a home game on NYE and with the Hopman Cup at Perth Arena, they wont any time soon :(

Why dumb? I think it would be fun to go to a game on NYE. Unfortunately the Wildcats have never had a home game on NYE and with the Hopman Cup at Perth Arena, they wont any time soon :(

Because I think a lot of people would be spending time with they family on NYEs eve instead of watching the NBL!!

Back
Top Bottom