Sort of 1/1 mailday for the PC.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Ok its the one of the right. Its from fleers auction lot of proof cards. It ended up being made into a cut auto card rather than an auto over the clover design. I put the other one in to show the difference between it and the normal wood one. Its slightly oversize too and with rulers lines etc. Real thin as its only the front of the card too. Bit of a wank thing to have but it belongs with my others I guess. Its not the last one you will see here too I rekon ;)

Hondofleerproofcard.jpg

Nice pick up Chad
How did you acquire it?
Did you get it from the Auction, or subsequent to the Auction from someone else?

Thats fantastic .. a card that never was. Still a great addition to the collection chad - if it was just a card with no jersey pieces like you see floating around i'd say its a wank, but yours was NEVER made. So that in m y opinion is cool.

Well it was made sort of but not like the proof card above. I still need the floor auto but one hasn't been on for months and they fetch about $90US when they do. Thought they were more prevelant than they are and am paying for it now :-(

I got it at auction Locky from a mate of mine that listed it on eBay. Was't going to get it but it went real cheap so why not. I'm sure Mathew made money on them but he got them from fleer in the first place so good luck to him. Now to find something to store it in as its an odd size ??????

A proof! That's cool.

I've seen some Chuck ones, but never bothered.

I'm glad u put the other one next to it, I porbably would have thought it was those ones from "The Auction".

Nice pickup Chadly.

Chad, I ended up getting the Cousy one. Please let me know if you do find something to store your Hondo in.

Nice 'almost' card, Chad. Yeah, I saw some of Dwight's & a few others of Fleer's unused stock, where they were proofs, or ready to have pieces inserted. Sort of looked a bit plain, but they were going cheap, though.

the interseting ones always make a collection better anyway ,great work :)

Back
Top Bottom