Dru
first some GU'd and auto's for trade
otherautos.jpg

scan0006othergameused.jpg

and some A.I's
25ultimatepatch.jpg

scan0005aijambalaya.jpg

aigameused.jpg

Great AI's Patch's mate .Love those E-xl cards to,Thinking of adding those to my set(If i can).
I need that arenas auto,If it's for trade.LMK via PM.

ah now i see em, sick ultimate patch (why does iverson always seem to get crazy patches on his cards?), and is that jambalaya the silver version? veeeeeeery nice work.

Very, very sweet AI Ultimate Patch mate. You know, there is a story about that exact patch card.

Mr. LJ & KG aka Al, found that card for me over some selling website and I tried many times communicating with the seller to work out a deal; not a single response by the seller, so I gave up.

I saw that card on eBay a few weeks ago and the owner had 97% feedback and I couldn't resist myself to take any risk and purchase it because the transaction wouldn't be covered by PayPal because it isn't covered with a buyer protection, so I passed.

But damn, I'm so glad that you got it safely. A big congrats since it came with awesome patches.

One of your favourite card??? It'd be good to know... The Jambalaya & Behind The Numbers patch looks sweet too!!

- Hendra

that is one sweet looking mailday, Jambalaya is a very nice looking card but the patch card # 25 is the cream of the crop. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom