BB8_DV24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kyel
eBay User
kool_son
COMC User
DevinVassell24
Just some Pc if anyone's interested will move the cp3s if the right collector one example of the Cp3s rookie collection mixed in πŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯

_20230810_193907.JPG

_20230810_192758.JPG

_20230810_193826.JPG

DSC_0282.JPG

_20230810_191707.JPG

Attachments

• MOV_0284.mp4
    21.4 MB
If you’re on Instagram hit up Josh (cardboard_chronicles) he’s a big CP3 collector , not sure if he has that one or not but that’s a big card for a player collector

Some great patches there, team colours, plenty of breaks and big stitches. I think that one card trumps my entire Kidd side PC! Super sick Exquisite!

Haha πŸ˜‚ funny how you said that... Kidd was/is probably one of my favourite players I tried to play like him knowing he had boss game but not so athletic.

I'm a Spurs fan and they were talking about how Parker nearly got his career derailed. After the Spurs beat that boss New Jersey team they asked Kidd to come to the Spurs. Kidd said yes but then changed his mind.
Kidd was runner up Mvp only behind Big Timmy D...πŸ‘Œ πŸ”₯

That Spurs team with Kidd might of been able to win two chips in a row, No Spurs team has done that yet... 😒 πŸ™€

Some great patches there, team colours, plenty of breaks and big stitches. I think that one card trumps my entire Kidd side PC! Super sick Exquisite!
Cheers πŸ₯‚ 😎
Haha πŸ˜‚ funny how you said that... Kidd was/is probably one of my favourite players I tried to play like him knowing he had boss game but not so athletic.

I'm a Spurs fan and they were talking about how Parker nearly got his career derailed. After the Spurs beat that boss New Jersey team they asked Kidd to come to the Spurs. Kidd said yes but then changed his mind.
Kidd was runner up Mvp only behind Big Timmy D...πŸ‘Œ πŸ”₯

That Spurs team with Kidd might of been able to win two chips in a row, No Spurs team has done that yet... 😒 πŸ™€
Cheers as well πŸ‘Œ 😎 I don't have many Kidd PC I sold the 05 06 Exquisite I had of Kidd because I hated his pose on the photo..... Too picky 😲 Regret it now though 😒

Back
Top Bottom