Some of my missing Dragons & a Titan

Saints4me

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ken
eBay User
nickoang
Away working for almost a week and came home to a nice little stack of mail. Always good adding something you don't have to your collection.

IMG_0720.JPG

:) I spent a few years on the Coast, working at Miami pool, where the Titans often came for recovery sessions, started collecting cards during that time, so they're my 2nd team.
BUT if the F'n Dragons don't get there act together the preference may be reversed Ross.

:) I spent a few years on the Coast, working at Miami pool, where the Titans often came for recovery sessions, started collecting cards during that time, so they're my 2nd team.
BUT if the F'n Dragons don't get there act together the preference may be reversed Ross.

Ken stay strong, the lows make the highs all that more memorable.

PS: I'm a fan of Ash he looks like someone who would look better in red and white.

Ross

Ken stay strong, the lows make the highs all that more memorable.

PS: I'm a fan of Ash he looks like someone who would look better in red and white.

Ross
So true Ross, experienced enough rubbish as a parra fan to last a life time. We appear to be coming out of it well. Without the leadership of Brad Arthur we would of been screwed.

Nice cards ken always good adding some classics like that langlands to the PC

Hahaha thanks Ross and Paul, all tongue in cheek, no chance of me giving up, I've followed them since the early 60s, probably guilty of jumping on the bandwagon, but they had a lot of followers in the Newco, hunter region back then and I lived in Dungog.
Not aware of your age Paul, but in the late '70s I loved watching Dragons / Eels games, with Rod Reddy & Ray Price going head to head, both tough uncompromising backrowers with heaps of mongrel. Dunno whether there're that many personal matchups like that any more.

The only real rivalry I can think of worth watching these days is probably James Graham and Sam Burgess they always go out of their way to meet and greet.

Hahaha thanks Ross and Paul, all tongue in cheek, no chance of me giving up, I've followed them since the early 60s, probably guilty of jumping on the bandwagon, but they had a lot of followers in the Newco, hunter region back then and I lived in Dungog.
Not aware of your age Paul, but in the late '70s I loved watching Dragons / Eels games, with Rod Reddy & Ray Price going head to head, both tough uncompromising backrowers with heaps of mongrel. Dunno whether there're that many personal matchups like that any more.
I remember playing Dungog in about 1971-72, first match of the season, they beat us 33-0, second match around we beat them 39-0.

Back
Top Bottom